Apr 11, 2019
Positives and drawbacks of this update(my humble opinion):
Red is the good, yellow are the drawbacks.
So, pretty much 2 new different illustrated scenes is all the new playable content. +/-
They actually designed all the variations for all tits in all the costumes, some new tits and a nose ring that's a plus i guess. +/+

Virtually i still think this update and the previous one should have been one single update due to the lack of story progression -/-
Checked the gym and the new boobs don,t appear in exercises, just as before, also, Kira doesn't lactate in the coffee in the bar job(damn i was eager to see that scene..:cry:) -/-
The amount of content added from an artistic perspective is kinda impressive, considering, how much time the designer probably spent on them, modifying every single picture to fit all the breast sizes, but still, for some reason all of that seems irrelevant to the bigger picture +/-

To put things in perspective, the update is promising, but that applies, only if the future updates contain, more continuation of the actual plot, meaning like 30mins of play in each update would be awesome, that's where the last 2 updates lacked severely and i guess its why they lost so many supporters on patreon, but i will take the risk and join in there with a 2$ donation, i bet this year will be the most productive for them, and the biggest hard-on for us!

Kittywitty

Aug 14, 2017
Kind of stuck at the moment, trying to do Prison Break but I need to visit the Library. Whenever I go to the Residential Area via the Metro and go up to the main area, I'll approach the stairs and it gives me the message "(Can't go there right now.)" Any suggestions?

Reactions: Melix3

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
So, I've been looking into different ways to get the 5th breast size, and while I know what most of the steps are, there seems to be some bugs/limitations on how to go through all the steps.

You start at 1, get size 2 early in the main story, and then the next 3 can (should) be attained in "any" order, though there seems to be a lot of exceptions :

- Becoming a Bimbo or paying for breast enlargement.
- Doing the paid experiment in the New You facility.
- Agreeing to live as livestock for a few days in the Vivarium.

Thing is, I've tried doing a non-Bimbo playthrough, but I wasn't able to do the paid BE procedure. Apparently there's an issue if you do the "Dream" sequence before buying it, but it wasn't the case for me. I didn't do said sequence, but couldn't buy the breast enlargement procedure. The only way I was able to was if I failed the paid experiment first. Both scenarios would've led to a max size of 4 anyways, so I had to resort to the Bimbo route, yet again.

If anyone was able to get size 1, then 2, then pay for size 3, do the experiment for size 4, then get size 5 in the vivarium (last 2 probably could be in any order?), without going the Bimbo route, I'd be grateful if you have any info.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

haube

Oct 18, 2018
So, I've been looking into different ways to get the 5th breast size, and while I know what most of the steps are, there seems to be some bugs/limitations on how to go through all the steps.

You start at 1, get size 2 early in the main story, and then the next 3 can (should) be attained in "any" order, though there seems to be a lot of exceptions :

- Becoming a Bimbo or paying for breast enlargement.
- Doing the paid experiment in the New You facility.
- Agreeing to live as livestock for a few days in the Vivarium.

Thing is, I've tried doing a non-Bimbo playthrough, but I wasn't able to do the paid BE procedure. Apparently there's an issue if you do the "Dream" sequence before buying it, but it wasn't the case for me. I didn't do said sequence, but couldn't buy the breast enlargement procedure. The only way I was able to was if I failed the paid experiment first. Both scenarios would've led to a max size of 4 anyways, so I had to resort to the Bimbo route, yet again.

If anyone was able to get size 1, then 2, then pay for size 3, do the experiment for size 4, then get size 5 in the vivarium (last 2 probably could be in any order?), without going the Bimbo route, I'd be grateful if you have any info.
Not sure if its helpful but one thing that may be useful is in the past when i couldnt get the experiment to work i found if i held enter during the whole scene it would not trigger the size reverting.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Not sure if its helpful but one thing that may be useful is in the past when i couldnt get the experiment to work i found if i held enter during the whole scene it would not trigger the size reverting.
That has been my experience too, now that I think about it! My issue is still that I can't pay to go from size 2 to 3 before doing the experiment, and that I can only get it to work when the experiment does fail. Both scenarios would lead to a max size of 4, which doesn't really help me. Thanks for the info though

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Uhm... My text doesn't seem to be in english. Is there a way to fix that?

Edit: Nvm. I guess I had to move the en-us files to the higher folder. The install should tell u that. lol

Last edited:

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
Great art, and the gameplay is solid. Can't say the same for the grammar and writing as it's all over the place. I couldn't deal with all the degradation content though, not exactly my fetish.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes