DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Can someone tell how to get scene where Kira be cow with milkmachine or share save. And how I get 5th size breast?
You should enter the barn on the south of the farm area of Vivarium. Of course your save should have pregnancy and lactation content enabled. Hucow questline is pretty straightforward and needs you just to read the dialogues carefully to know where to go next.

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
I know it is probably already in this thread some where(trying find it is a pain). but how do you active the "New You" Event or become a bimbo. What prerequisites are needed. I've also struggled like the previous posters to get to breast size 5, as it appears that I'm on the slut route, or even when I select Bimbo, during hypnosis it doesn't seem to trigger anything.

Last edited:

kirafucktoy

Jan 5, 2021
The breast size gets smaller in the sex scene. It is currently 5 sizes, but it is expressed in about 1 size. What is the problem?
(v0.4.9)

ningawater

Mar 13, 2019
How do one access the cheats? the red mailbox only has one available option for me to choose,the rest being blanks.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I know it is probably already in this thread some where(trying find it is a pain). but how do you active the "New You" Event or become a bimbo. What prerequisites are needed. I've also struggled like the previous posters to get to breast size 5, as it appears that I'm on the slut route, or even when I select Bimbo, during hypnosis it doesn't seem to trigger anything.
New You is activated simply by passing all of the Chief Officer's events. I think that's three, maybe four.
After that, you should have access to New You through the elevator that you pass on the way to his office.
Doing the "Dream" (I think that's what it's called) training option can make you a bimbo, I believe, not that I've ever chosen that. I believe the normal options let you choose either slut or a bimbo.
However, if you want more control over the transformation, you have to have progressed the main story past the prison, then find all of the "hidden" things to access during the "Dream." When you finish it after that, you get an option to say "yes" or "no" to each individual change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scopemk22

Didi dragon

Jun 13, 2020
So
That has been my experience too, now that I think about it! My issue is still that I can't pay to go from size 2 to 3 before doing the experiment, and that I can only get it to work when the experiment does fail. Both scenarios would lead to a max size of 4, which doesn't really help me. Thanks for the info though
Sorry but I don't understand it I'm stuck in the same problem

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
So

Sorry but I don't understand it I'm stuck in the same problem
I've had the same problem with trying to go from size 2-3. Even if i have the money I can't pay for the breast enlargement til I fail the $20 paid experiment. After I fail Then I can spend $50 to go from 2 to 3, but will only ever reach 4 after the farm in its current state. The "Dream" Bimbo sequence has been the only way I've managed to get to breast level 5 so far.

Now In a few day's I'm going to try to Reduce The Breast size to level 1. then see if I can pay my way to level 3, then use the $20 experiment one to go to level 4, and final 5 at the farm.
Breast size 4 could be locked to the bimbo route or a bug. I haven't played a previous version to know if there was a difference.

Reactions: Didi dragon

Didi dragon

Jun 13, 2020
I've had the same problem with trying to go from size 2-3. Even if i have the money I can't pay for the breast enlargement til I fail the $20 paid experiment. After I fail Then I can spend $50 to go from 2 to 3, but will only ever reach 4 after the farm in its current state. The "Dream" Bimbo sequence has been the only way I've managed to get to breast level 5 so far.

Now In a few day's I'm going to try to Reduce The Breast size to level 1. then see if I can pay my way to level 3, then use the $20 experiment one to go to level 4, and final 5 at the farm.
Breast size 4 could be locked to the bimbo route or a bug. I haven't played a previous version to know if there was a difference.
Thanks

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I'm stuck with the quest of the factory
Any help pls
Factory quest will not progress far after you have done the prison quest.
You will need to figure out a way to get a new device to open the door, which is still not implemented into the game.

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
So saving up $150 to hopefully Reduce the breast size(level 1), then pay twice for breast enlargement to increase(to level 3) it does not work. Always have to fail the 20 experiment then pay $50 to move to level 3, OR pass the $20 experiment, but still not be able to pay for the $50 breast enlargement(therefore staying at level 3). So as far as I can tell. at present only a bimbo (doing the "Dream" sequence in the "new you" facility) can get to level 4 before going to the farm to gain level 5.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game has a robot Bimbo who says do you want to try to work with us. Is there already such a possibility?? If not, then I have a question: Did the author plan or at least talk about it??

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I think it's from bar job(phone cab entrance). You may work after restaurant/cafe
It's from a rebellion quest. After you have done the prison quest, go down into the sewers at sanctuary and progress the storyline there.
It is not a repeatable part of the bar job.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Duality0

May 28, 2017
Can anyone help me with the farm quest trying to get sharon to be a cow but i have no dialogue opyion with her at the hq

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes