petromonium

May 20, 2017
How do I trigger the Vivarium?
progress the story until you can exit from city gates, take the zeppelin and go to the only other avaiable location. That whole area is the vivarium. just follow the questline to get the scenes (ofc be dumb and trust everyone lol)

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
How do I trigger the Vivarium?
progress the story until you can exit from city gates, take the zeppelin and go to the only other avaiable location. That whole area is the vivarium. just follow the questline to get the scenes (ofc be dumb and trust everyone lol)
Additionally, you'll know when you've finished the content there with the "this is the end of the quest line for now" message. Because of the sheer amount of customization mulan has put into the game, pretty much any changes you've made to your body (hair, piercings, tits size) will carry over into pretty much all the scenes.

infernalcancer

Jul 17, 2018
How can i get event or path (or what is it?) from 1st screen? 2 routes (dumb slut and normal), game completed and i still can't understand "how".

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
Some people have asked a save file v0.4.9. I don’t really see the point of a full save as, there isn’t much repeatable content once all current quests are done. That said I do have this save a jumping off point for those that wish to go down the Bimbo or Slut route. The save is during the “Dream” event of the New You facility, and is at the point where you are about to talk to the Chief Officer. You will have the option of taking the Red Pill (become a full bimbo), the Blue Pill(become a slut /+50 lust), or Tell him “F**K Off” (which will allow you to select each part of how bimbo you want to be ie: +50 lust, -100 intelligence, bigger lips, pink hair, bigger breasts/ Lvl 3).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Volcanis02

Nov 11, 2019
hey everyone :)
i need help with the game, my problem is with the side quest "welcome party" after i give the liquor to the girls there is a loading and each time it won't finish because it say that "img/characters/!CityCenter3.png" failed to load and when i looked in the files of the game i didn't saw it so can you tell me what i should do please ?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
hey everyone :)
i need help with the game, my problem is with the side quest "welcome party" after i give the liquor to the girls there is a loading and each time it won't finish because it say that "img/characters/!CityCenter3.png" failed to load and when i looked in the files of the game i didn't saw it so can you tell me what i should do please ?
search tread around 4 months ago, there was a solution or something. On the other hand, quest is garbage and you should just skip it, maybe it will get fixed when mosfilm returns, lol.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes