Nov 15, 2018
Some people have asked a save file v0.4.9. I don’t really see the point of a full save as, there isn’t much repeatable content once all current quests are done. That said I do have this save a jumping off point for those that wish to go down the Bimbo or ....
Thank you for uploading your file. When I copy it into my folder (...Defenestration 0.4.9\www\save) it doesn't show up ingame. Any idea how to solve that?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Thank you for uploading your file. When I copy it into my folder (...Defenestration 0.4.9\www\save) it doesn't show up ingame. Any idea how to solve that?
You should make your own save in this slot in game, then overwrite downloaded file. I.e. if you've downloaded save010, you should make a save in 10th slot then overwrite it.

Jul 29, 2018
Hmmm... What do you think are the chances of Mulan adding some pubic area body hair to the optional modifications? Piercings, tattoos, body writing, lactation, pregnancy... I believe this should belong alongside them.

Reactions: 0nly4pr0n

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Hmmm... What do you think are the chances of Mulan adding some pubic area body hair to the optional modifications? Piercings, tattoos, body writing, lactation, pregnancy... I believe this should belong alongside them.
Don't give him this idea or we'll wait for story progress for ages

• Haha
Reactions: strejdapsychop

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
As nice as it'd be, I'd much rather have more story updates at this point. The optional modifications could be added later, but I'd much rather prefer those get passed over for the most part now since we already have a significant amount in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: strejdapsychop

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Some people have asked a save file v0.4.9. I don’t really see the point of a full save as, there isn’t much repeatable content once all current quests are done. That said I do have this save a jumping off point for those that wish to go down the Bimbo or Slut route. The save is during the “Dream” event of the New You facility, and is at the point where you are about to talk to the Chief Officer. You will have the option of taking the Red Pill (become a full bimbo), the Blue Pill(become a slut /+50 lust), or Tell him “F**K Off” (which will allow you to select each part of how bimbo you want to be ie: +50 lust, -100 intelligence, bigger lips, pink hair, bigger breasts/ Lvl 3).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In that building I go right on floor 2 and 3 and see no one named Olga
"Now go over to the far right on the floor you are on and talk to Olga"

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
In that building I go right on floor 2 and 3 and see no one named Olga
"Now go over to the far right on the floor you are on and talk to Olga"

So on floor 3 to the right/east of the Elevator,you follow a corridor and there willbe a room to the north that looks like the room in the following picture. Olga is the blonde/gold/yellow haired character sprite(despite her having pink hair in art). Olga.png

Reactions: jems242

bonesy24

Jan 14, 2021
This game is great but you have to sit through a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of dialogue to redo a playthrough to try and get the stats you want.

Bimbo playthrough for the first time for example is annoying, because instead of being able to understand what's going on in the story, you just get bombarded with dumb talk and have to try to figure out what's actually happening. The scene with Sharon and Kira was probably the worst because they're both braindead (a fine kink to have mind you,) so you're trying to figure out how an election works and Kira ends up going on a tangent about hair conditioner for like 5 minutes, then there's something about the election, and before I've pieced together what's actually happening, for one thing I'm soft, for the second I'm all of a sudden stabbing people? Now I'm all for immersion but the bimbo path shouldn't cause the real me to lose brain cells.

Now back to the amount of dialogue, if I find the bimbo path frustrating, I need to start a new game and try entirely different pathing through the game to get back to that point without being retarded, while waiting through literal hours of dialogue and walking, even when sped up to max speed.

We need a walkthrough so that we can navigate what's going on in the game a little easier, especially seeing as the dialogue is so tedious.

I've seen in other RPGM games (cursed armor comes to mind) that you can hold a button and make the game go ridiculously fast which helps with trying multiple paths. Is that a function that can be used in this game?

Anyway rant over, bimbo path is predictably dumb as rocks in a bag, just didn't expect to take on the role of a cryptographer to understand plot points, and now to better understand the story I need to do a several hour rerun.

Jul 29, 2018
I'm actually trying to keep my intellect as high (the top I was able to get to was 9) as possible and preferably use conversation options that raise it.

Trust me... even like that the election system makes no sense. And the Vivarium will most probably be the greatest challenge with any approach because half the characters are mad or dumb and the rest are pretending to be. Except the individuals that are trying to outsmart you.

Jul 29, 2018
How to increase charisma and can it be done at all?
Sry for my Eng
So far only through the rubber ducks in Gym. I don't think there has been any other way. I remember there were some lectures for it in the movie studios, but that one is being reworked so... We'll need to wait to see how it goes.

Reactions: dregon87
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes