JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
You can drag the variables over from the data folder into save editor online and it will add them in, it sometimes even says what file to drag over on the site page after you upload the save, if you cant access the data folder, then just copy the numbers for existing stats find the same numbers in the save and change them, back up the save of course but repeat untill you find the right variable
I know that you can upload the System.json file, but it won't display everything. Just an example of quite relevant flags that won't show up in the online editor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
great, thanks !
love the humor in the game btw. The over the top writing remembers me of Max's big bust.

love the drawings too. was impossible not to join the patreon ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: yumyymm

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I wanted to post this a bit sooner, but decided to give the NPC teased in this post a face (she had her face covered).

We’ve been primarily working on the next version, on one specific event in particular. We want our updates to have 2 events each (at least) and we’re almost done with the first one. However, we’ve decided to release the game more often, so we will release a version with just one event if the second one will take too long to finish.
Major things that we worked on:
-
Character art for a “Technopriestess”
-Edited the artwork of the pillory events
-Edited the H-text for commissioned events
-Wrote more regular script (jokes, lore etc.)
-Worked more on Kira’s character art expansion (separation of tops and pants, hats, glasses, lingerie, pregnacy)
-Worked more on the first part of Kira’s flashback (will happen at the end of the current “Farm” plotline)
We’ve decided to work on one of the LostRaven’s events that we had in store, primarily because it was the easiest one to do.
We picked something easy to implement because we’re currently working on the Character art expansion, and new pants/tops combinations add zero new minutes of gameplay. And we need this overhaul for the next farm day (Kira will get knocked up).
I’m telling you this just so you wouldn't think that we abandoned a Farm plotline - we’re just trying to avoid releases that take too long to make.

As some of you may know we’ve commissioned a writer (LostRaven) a couple of months ago to write some juicy H-events. And that I made some artworks in advance.
Now we will finally start using all of the resources I’ve gathered to hopefully become more efficient, starting with a pillory event:

This pure, modest and god-fearing woman will have no choice but to sodomize Kira, for the sake of our lord and savior Jesus Christ of course. Though, as per usual, Kira will have a choice to refuse to let the Holy spirit enter her body.
She’s one of the current inhabitants of St.Basil's Cathedral (Red Square), known as “Technopriests”. And if you’ll be curious about her and her faction, you’ll be able to ask her in the next update (optionally).
I liked LostRaven’s idea of this npc so much that I’ve decided to integrate her religion into the one I previously had in store. That said, she is just a random NPC with a repeatable event at Vivarium center, not a quest giver or integral to the plot. I intend to use her atwork for other random NPC of Technopriest faction, so don’t worry - I didn’t waste my time drawing her.
PS: I feel obligated to say that I edited LostRaven’s events just to include references and an intro, due to the artwork of the character being finalized.
Speaking of NPC’s:

Their art eats a ton of my time, but they add 0 new minutes to the gameplay. That is why the “main” story wasn’t advanced yet. By my grand design, at the current stage in the main story Kira will have to talk to “Koba” and his sidekicks (rebel leaders), then to Razin and important KGB faction members and only then will she be asked to go to Vivarium by Koba. That is why we still didn’t advance the main plot - I need time to draw a ton of other NPCs.
I’m telling you this because today I’ve teased “Technopriests”, a cult run by Rasputin's spiritual successor. That particular plotline will be unlocked after Vivarium and we’re already set to work on the “movie” plot after it, so it will be a long time before we will get there.
Character art expansion:
Kira’s artwork is the most complex thing our game has and I want to make it even more complex, yes. The thing is, right now we can’t add outfits that “squeeze” Kira’s breasts because we need to know a breast tattoo for that. Plus, outfits are extremely time consuming and hard to implement, and adding something like a new skirt each update is a lot more easier.
In other words, I want to do this for the future Mulan and for you to have more options.

We’re working and trying to do better, pregnancy and Farm continuation are coming, just not in the next update, due to how much time character art expansion is eating.
That said, the next update will feature repeatable events at Vivarium and more atwork for the NPCs, which had to be done. Especially considering that at the moment there are no repeatable sex scenes in the entire game.
Next week we will focus on finally finishing alt nose ring options, artbook and the first event for the next update.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I wanted to post this a bit sooner, but decided to give the NPC teased in this post a face (she had her face covered).

We’ve been primarily working on the next version, on one specific event in particular. We want our updates to have 2 events each (at least) and we’re almost done with the first one. However, we’ve decided to release the game more often, so we will release a version with just one event if the second one will take too long to finish.
Major things that we worked on:
-
Character art for a “Technopriestess”
-Edited the artwork of the pillory events
-Edited the H-text for commissioned events
-Wrote more regular script (jokes, lore etc.)
-Worked more on Kira’s character art expansion (separation of tops and pants, hats, glasses, lingerie, pregnacy)
-Worked more on the first part of Kira’s flashback (will happen at the end of the current “Farm” plotline)
We’ve decided to work on one of the LostRaven’s events that we had in store, primarily because it was the easiest one to do.
We picked something easy to implement because we’re currently working on the Character art expansion, and new pants/tops combinations add zero new minutes of gameplay. And we need this overhaul for the next farm day (Kira will get knocked up).
I’m telling you this just so you wouldn't think that we abandoned a Farm plotline - we’re just trying to avoid releases that take too long to make.

As some of you may know we’ve commissioned a writer (LostRaven) a couple of months ago to write some juicy H-events. And that I made some artworks in advance.
Now we will finally start using all of the resources I’ve gathered to hopefully become more efficient, starting with a pillory event:

This pure, modest and god-fearing woman will have no choice but to sodomize Kira, for the sake of our lord and savior Jesus Christ of course. Though, as per usual, Kira will have a choice to refuse to let the Holy spirit enter her body.
She’s one of the current inhabitants of St.Basil's Cathedral (Red Square), known as “Technopriests”. And if you’ll be curious about her and her faction, you’ll be able to ask her in the next update (optionally).
I liked LostRaven’s idea of this npc so much that I’ve decided to integrate her religion into the one I previously had in store. That said, she is just a random NPC with a repeatable event at Vivarium center, not a quest giver or integral to the plot. I intend to use her atwork for other random NPC of Technopriest faction, so don’t worry - I didn’t waste my time drawing her.
PS: I feel obligated to say that I edited LostRaven’s events just to include references and an intro, due to the artwork of the character being finalized.
Speaking of NPC’s:

Their art eats a ton of my time, but they add 0 new minutes to the gameplay. That is why the “main” story wasn’t advanced yet. By my grand design, at the current stage in the main story Kira will have to talk to “Koba” and his sidekicks (rebel leaders), then to Razin and important KGB faction members and only then will she be asked to go to Vivarium by Koba. That is why we still didn’t advance the main plot - I need time to draw a ton of other NPCs.
I’m telling you this because today I’ve teased “Technopriests”, a cult run by Rasputin's spiritual successor. That particular plotline will be unlocked after Vivarium and we’re already set to work on the “movie” plot after it, so it will be a long time before we will get there.
Character art expansion:
Kira’s artwork is the most complex thing our game has and I want to make it even more complex, yes. The thing is, right now we can’t add outfits that “squeeze” Kira’s breasts because we need to know a breast tattoo for that. Plus, outfits are extremely time consuming and hard to implement, and adding something like a new skirt each update is a lot more easier.
In other words, I want to do this for the future Mulan and for you to have more options.

We’re working and trying to do better, pregnancy and Farm continuation are coming, just not in the next update, due to how much time character art expansion is eating.
That said, the next update will feature repeatable events at Vivarium and more atwork for the NPCs, which had to be done. Especially considering that at the moment there are no repeatable sex scenes in the entire game.
Next week we will focus on finally finishing alt nose ring options, artbook and the first event for the next update.
Thank you all for your patience and support! The end is near!
So, two scenes per two months at beast. Thats even a bit faster than previous updates 4 scenes per 6 months. Still slow as fuck compared to his initial two scenes update every month.

Reactions: ding dong

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So, two scenes per two months at beast. Thats even a bit faster than previous updates 4 scenes per 6 months. Still slow as fuck compared to his initial two scenes update every month.
Yep, but get used to it boys. Since it’s a body-mod game.
Initial updates had 2 events every month because we had 10-20 pictures per event, now we have hundreds per event.

• Sad
Reactions: Ashkun

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Which would take even longer without the layers
I doubt. Its just not the best idea to drag every possible change into every scene. Why not make farm content accessible only with high level of bodymod, and make it either bad-end, or leaveable only when bodymod level gets low. Why not make branches instead of customizable nightmare.

jonbox

Aug 19, 2018
I doubt. Its just not the best idea to drag every possible change into every scene. Why not make farm content accessible only with high level of bodymod, and make it either bad-end, or leaveable only when bodymod level gets low. Why not make branches instead of customizable nightmare.
Even though I don't like long waiting times, I don't like this boring idea even more.

Sep 20, 2017
Now have you tried yourself, cause im not even a good artist, nothing worth posting but even I know this shit is high quality and it takes time to make it that nice
Not to mention in the beginning the art wasnt nearly as nice as it was now and the more variations there are the more that needs to be amde

Reactions: suns3tb3achs

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
In Shordeinger's Patient Quest, I have persuaded 3 leaders, But Napoleon keeps asking me to just sleep and come tomorrow, what about the election?
BTW, This is my most favorite RPGM of all time, I never thought I will like it as much as The office wife.

Reactions: JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
Now have you tried yourself, cause im not even a good artist, nothing worth posting but even I know this shit is high quality and it takes time to make it that nice
Not to mention in the beginning the art wasnt nearly as nice as it was now and the more variations there are the more that needs to be amde
i love the variations. that makes the game special. sure its hard to wait but thats one of the unique things about it. while im new to defenestration im not new in supporting patreon and kickstarter games since its introduction and used to game development cycles.

Last edited:

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Not sure what has happened. Guess the image links themselves are down? I haven't done anything with the post itself.

Edit:
Re-uploaded the post. Pictures should be there now.
yeah i can see that, maybe is the link problem.

Marchplayer76

Jan 23, 2020
Could anyone tell me how to get the Midnight Maiden outfit? It's always grayed out in the shop no matter what. Does it have to do with my stats or something?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes