Fakersoul

May 26, 2017
Some people have asked a save file v0.4.9. I don’t really see the point of a full save as, there isn’t much repeatable content once all current quests are done. That said I do have this save a jumping off point for those that wish to go down the Bimbo or Slut route. The save is during the “Dream” event of the New You facility, and is at the point where you are about to talk to the Chief Officer. You will have the option of taking the Red Pill (become a full bimbo), the Blue Pill(become a slut /+50 lust), or Tell him “F**K Off” (which will allow you to select each part of how bimbo you want to be ie: +50 lust, -100 intelligence, bigger lips, pink hair, bigger breasts/ Lvl 3).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The F**k Off option is greyed out for me. Any solution to this?

Zhowtek

Apr 14, 2019
There is a bunch of "cracks" in the dream (electronic displays and such if I remember correctly) where you can see the people conducting the experiment. If you find them all and realize it isn't reality before you end the dream, the option becomes available. I believe it gives you the option of mixing freely between the attributes of the 2 pills.

Reactions: Scopemk22

Scopemk22

Mar 18, 2019
Using the save file that I have provided, the "F**K OFF" option should be usable. It is for me when ever I load up the file provided. If others are having the same problem I can try re-uploading anew version of the file.

Now if you are doing the "Dream" event on your own(not using the save) and haven't done the prison section and gotten the "Decker" then you will not find the sparking highlighted console/computers during the "Dream" event. These 3 console/computers show scenes of you being brainwashed and then unlock the "F**k Off" option, if you find and activate them all. There is one in the dorm on the far right, One going towards the surgery on the left, and one in the lab you can't miss as you go to the chef officer, on the right.

Fakersoul

May 26, 2017
Using the save file that I have provided, the "F**K OFF" option should be usable. It is for me when ever I load up the file provided. If others are having the same problem I can try re-uploading anew version of the file.

Now if you are doing the "Dream" event on your own(not using the save) and haven't done the prison section and gotten the "Decker" then you will not find the sparking highlighted console/computers during the "Dream" event. These 3 console/computers show scenes of you being brainwashed and then unlock the "F**k Off" option, if you find and activate them all. There is one in the dorm on the far right, One going towards the surgery on the left, and one in the lab you can't miss as you go to the chef officer, on the right.
Ah, I see. I only found two monitors so that explains it. I'll just have to look a bit closer for the third one

Topp

Dec 10, 2017
Some people have asked a save file v0.4.9. I don’t really see the point of a full save as, there isn’t much repeatable content once all current quests are done. That said I do have this save a jumping off point for those that wish to go down the Bimbo or Slut route. The save is during the “Dream” event of the New You facility, and is at the point where you are about to talk to the Chief Officer. You will have the option of taking the Red Pill (become a full bimbo), the Blue Pill(become a slut /+50 lust), or Tell him “F**K Off” (which will allow you to select each part of how bimbo you want to be ie: +50 lust, -100 intelligence, bigger lips, pink hair, bigger breasts/ Lvl 3).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the save doesn't show up for me

Aloo7009

May 29, 2017
It's scary how Troy and the other dude pretty much talk like me and my friend on a daily basis with 0 Drug influence :')

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
After the new year celebration I had some personal business to take care of, legal things, visiting my ancestors, allies and general hustling. Due to the weather conditions I inevitably got sick, fortunately with just a regular flu.
And while I’ve been working this whole time, the real work only began last week.
That’s why the progress report is only arriving now - I’ve had nothing substantial to share.
All in all, I feel well-rested and healthy to proceed with the development. I do feel guilt for not working as much as I should, but my pigeon-brain really needed some time off.
This year we’re going to try and publish our updates more regularly. I'm almost done with the writing part for the next one, already have some art prepared in advance, but we still need to finish editing it all to include all references. I will probably post another teaser next week and talk more about the content of the next update then.
That said, here’s what we did:
-
Wrote more dialogue and scenes for the “flashback” sequence that will happen at the very end of the Farm (it’s long, been preparing resources for it in advance);
- Revisited and revised Kira’s character art system (not done yet);
- Revisited and revised the intro to include preg/bimbo options there (not done yet);
- Edited Vivarium “pillory/nun” encounter text (commissioned by LostRaven) to include alternative dialogue;
- Edited Vivarium “pillory/nun” encounter art (drawn back in August) to include all body-mods;
- Started drawing a new character “nun” (not related to the cult of Veles).
- Minor changes done by Moana on her own (like better art-flow at the first Hospital BE event)
-Worked on an updated artbook for 10$+ patrons and multiple requested screensavers for all tiers.

Kira’s past:
The only hint about Kira’s past I’ll give is that, in my opinion, it’s better for an “amnesiac” protagonist to be someone important. An amnesia creates a mystery around the character, and every mystery should have a satisfying answer.
I personally do not like “flashbacks” in any form of media, since they usually have no consequences. But in our “flashback” you will have a choice with some consequences and it will be playable for a bit, because it happens in another part of the world, which should be interesting (If done right).
Stockings:
We’ve added stockings in the last update, but there was a complication. Apparently Kira’s character art is coded with the wrong coordinates, which we previously didn’t notice due to insignificance of the mistake. The issue only became apparent once we’ve implemented stockings into the game.

The fix for this required manual re-coding of every picture in her art (thousands of pictures). Moana attempted to do this for the last update, but we had to revert the change for multiple reasons:
-
It was buggy, due to the fact that she simply made some mistakes while re-coding this amount of pictures.
-It’s pointless, since we’re currently in the process of changing Kira’s character art (logic, not the visuals) for the final time (hopefully).
Note: At the end of the farm you’ll get all stockings (cow pattern and black latex) regardless of your content preferences and the events will become repeatable. This is done on purpose to give you another reason to revisit repeatable versions of said events. We will also add more types of stockings to the game in general.
Character art changes:
It started because I’ve found a way for pregnancy to work with all outfits. Then we’ve noticed that we can technically separate tops from bottoms. Here’s why I believe it has to be done and soon:
-Next “farm” day will lead to Kira being able to get knocked up for some players, so we need to finish the “preg” system prior to that.
Note: I’m also going to go through all of the in-game dialogue once more to include references to Kira’s appearance, including pregnancy and random “milk spills”.
-Current Character art system is a bit outdated, meaning that it has parts of other systems built in - we need to remove them, separate them completely to further boost up a performance of the game and make our dev-lifes easier.
Again, we’re trying to return to a monthly release schedule, and character art changes will eat a ton of time, so the change will be implemented gradually.
Nose ring:
Some of you didn’t like it. Fortunately I see it as yet another opportunity for us all to pick it together, and we’ll just need to replace three pictures.
So, I will draw alt versions and conduct a poll next week.
Polls:
We need to know a few things before finalizing our character art changes, based on the final version of the character art system - we will gradually begin the re-coding process of all events to show every body-mod option in the upcoming updates.
I already asked you about the max size, now I need to know how “silicone breasts” will look (how big). And I need to know how her breast tattoo will look, what do you want to see?
Next week I will post a poll about the nose-ring. Then about optional fake-breasts and finally about the breast tattoo.

We need to determine three things together in the upcoming weeks:
-
Nose ring;
-Fake breasts;
-Breast tattoo.
For a breast tattoo, please send me references if you want to see something particular, I will then add them to the poll and we will decide who’s the winner together. You can dm me on patreon, on discord or email me (freshmulan@gmail.com)
Meanwhile, we’re still working on the next update, we have every intention to return to a monthly schedule and I will tell you more about new content in my next teaser post.
Thank you all for your patience and support! This year is going to have a lot of exciting content, and a lot of things will finally start to pay off.

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Russian developer, communist plot, legal things to care off…
I think to have understood what kind of he means.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes