xyzgc

Apr 2, 2017
I know that, what I'm trying to say is that I'm keep getting 'impossible to do that right now' when Kira try to change clothe you know (same bug on different location such as dorm wardrobe or just anyway outside using that Lenin thing), and based on what WasSissy said this is not a single case, kinda weird, so I'm asking if you had encounter same bug or not. I don't know what cause it, maybe because I'm using old save? Idk, seems unlikely cus 'old save' is actually from 0.4.7b.
Guess better wait for next big update, really buggy which is bit annoying.
I was able to locate the bug. It occurs on the 'Basic Instinct' mission, where you have to get the key from a guy in the bar. If you enter the bar with the default clothes (casual swagger) and start the quest, the bug occurs after auto-changing to the (waitress) outfit. To avoid the bug, you need to change into the (waitress costume - NON MODEST version:D) before starting the mission i.e. talking to the bouncer.

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Is this game have animated scenes.
I downloaded a similar game that said it didn't and it had animated scenes..

Anyone?

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Anyone have a list of all the tattoos you can get so far in the game and if there is any overlap between them?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I am trying to download 4.9 and it says that I am missing a dll file (I played 4.8 with ease). can somebody help?
I have a similar issue (see the image), when I try to use my previous updates and like you also I didn't have any issue to play the release 4.8 using my previous saves.

Def4_9Error.png

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah, I was also surprised a lot how much resistance to new kind of brainwashing bimbo Kira with Int -105 and Lust 50+ does. I was so surprised then I decided to make a new 'intelligent' Kira gamerun to see the differences in dialogues/actions if she has positive Int...
It does feel awkward but I hope they'll keep it. If the game is intended to have long quest lines in all those locations you can see on the map outside of the city gate (there are three more), it would be frustrating to lose most of your player agency because of a few choices made in the first area. You don't even have to go through the whole New You brainwashing to get +50 lust, one session is enough to turn Kira into a slut or a bimbo.

Speaking about the map, I'm a little anxious about what the dev could have in mind when they added "Furry Road" to the map.

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
To activate it, you have two options.
A: Attempt to steal the drinks during the night at the Bazaar, or
B: Kick a guard in the dick, get arrested, go through a trial.
Tolstoy will wake you up a morning to tell you that the Bazaar has refilled, and you can now buy the Liquor.

After you now have bought a flask of it, you can start the party quest.
Oh well, that I didn't try, thanks.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
It does feel awkward but I hope they'll keep it. If the game is intended to have long quest lines in all those locations you can see on the map outside of the city gate (there are three more), it would be frustrating to lose most of your player agency because of a few choices made in the first area. You don't even have to go through the whole New You brainwashing to get +50 lust, one session is enough to turn Kira into a slut or a bimbo.

Speaking about the map, I'm a little anxious about what the dev could have in mind when they added "Furry Road" to the map.
Generally it's quite easy to change any stat in any rpgm save editor, but i prefer to use it only if the grinding of smth is getting boring (more then 10 cicles with the similar content)... Or in case of correcting some variable bugs

Zantino

Feb 17, 2019
So... Can Kira actually get pregnant in this update? I've reached the end of the new content on both of my saves, and even on my full bimbo run, I've never seen the option or opportunity for pregnancy.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
can you guys use old saves 0.4.8? I can´t use them, any help? Thx a lot
I can't use old saves nor can I load any new saves I make. Even after making fresh saves in the new version, if i quit back to the title, the "continue" button is still greyed out.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
I remember that Mulan promised repeatable scenes back in the 0.4.8 update. Has anyone found these scenes?
There are so far no repeatable scenes.
Unless you count the waitress job one. Which I personally don't think should count.

He should just add a "after waitress" job with the gloryhole. Pics are already there after all.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
There are so far no repeatable scenes.
Unless you count the waitress job one. Which I personally don't think should count.

He should just add a "after waitress" job with the gloryhole. Pics are already there after all.
The interactions with the guests at the GYM if you decide to be a Gym Bunny or whatever is repeatable as well. As well as the Waitress and Bar, however I don't think a lot of the major waitress sex scenes, excluding the groping, are repeatable nor the major Bar stuff, like the Gloryhole.

lazyman69

Jun 2, 2019
I can't seem to find if anyone had a similar issue, but I can't get my lust above 6 (was at 3 pts, and after doing the waitress job it was raised 2 times for flashing, and I got one point from the fisherman, but ever since it's stuck at 6). I've done a few main quests, most of the gym route and a couple of side quests. Am I doing something wrong?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes