Olao

May 8, 2018
So... I really like the game and everything but, what kind of setting is the world as a whole? I FEEL it should look more cyberpunk-ish (Blade runner, Deus Ex) but then I see the residential area and other places and they look like slumps

I see most of the game is at daylight but now with the new events at night I started to question this "futuristic soviet union" and I was wondering if the game can change to a -night setting- it would be more "appropriate" with lots of current events

Maybe it's too much to ask but it's just an opinion, I think it would look better

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
The newest update (0.3.7) was top notch my man, the new subway scene was definitely worth the wait, your art style is honestly the best I've seen! Kira just always look so beautiful, and I know I'm a little late on this topic but I don't mind the pixel art at all, the cg is just so choice! Great work as always and I look forward to the progress of this game!

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
The newest update (0.3.7) was top notch my man, the new subway scene was definitely worth the wait, your art style is honestly the best I've seen! Kira just always look so beautiful, and I know I'm a little late on this topic but I don't mind the pixel art at all, the cg is just so choice! Great work as always and I look forward to the progress of this game!
Thank you!:)

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
0.3.7a

Major
New game subway issue was fixed.

Minor
Second Kira
Some tiles
Some typos

Note:
In v0.3.7 we’ve changed the option box in general, instead of the “next page” option, it now just scrolls down. This new choice system also allows us to hide some dialogue options from the player, options that are not yet unlocked or are impossible because of the choices that has been previously made.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Defenestration [v0.3.7a] [Fresh Mulan]- Original Size: 921MB

Download Win (202MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
How to get to new content in current version? (3.7)
I canot find any new quests or scenes. I heard that there is new subway scene, but how to get it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.3.7a
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Donisher1984

Jul 15, 2018
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

most appreciated sir

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes