jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Kinda small update for one and a half month. I hope next one will be bigger. Maybe more text variations of scenses.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Kinda small update for one and a half month. I hope next one will be bigger. Maybe more text variations of scenses.
v0.3.2 was small, it was done in two weeks and released on August 18th. v0.3.5 is supposed to be patreon-only for two more weeks. It mostly contains h-events and code that is required for the future, it was released on September 17th, meaning that it was done in a month. Content-wise it is the same as all of my previous updates, forty plus pages of script and two h-events. Maybe you haven’t found everything there is, I have a full changelog and list of current h-events on my patreon page. On the other hand, I might be wrong, maybe it just doesn’t feel as content-heavy, probably because there’s no new quests and main story is “on hold”.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
This type game would benefit from larger updates that come in less often. 4 updates a year would be fine.
It's not 3d daz models in renpy so it doesn't have to be monthly.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
I got the first pet event in the park but didnt see a mini game or how to make her go topless, what am I missing?

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
Don't download on mega the Windows version! A malware named Filerep Malware is on the game file, my antivirus (Avast) detected it when I launched the game application.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
Whoa, how did it go from 1 hour of gameplay to like 5 hours of it?

And, since it's 5 hours, might as well get this right out of the way, will having a high lust level close off potential game contents or endings? Will my intelligence eventually go down as it gets too high?

And, also, thank you for the wonderful game. I have thoroughly enjoyed this so far, I got a weak spot for corruption of female player protagonist, plus the art is really good and the style is my cup of tea.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
@FreshMulan Hi there i'm playing 0.35 with save files from 0.3 and i still have problems with the front tattoo. it works with New You Uniform, but doesn't show with Skirt and shirt

skirt and shirt missing tattoo.png tattoo new you.png

i really like to see the tattoo if somebody can share a working save from 0.3 I'll be very greatful >_<

frainbreeze

Aug 8, 2017
Im getting an error saying ''Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.'' But I was always able to play RPG's and even the older versions, can anyone help?

Reactions: CrazedHarmony

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
@FreshMulan Hi there i'm playing 0.35 with save files from 0.3 and i still have problems with the front tattoo. it works with New You Uniform, but doesn't show with Skirt and shirt

View attachment 158935 View attachment 158937

i really like to see the tattoo if somebody can share a working save from 0.3 I'll be very greatful >_<
That’s not an issue. I was wrong when I've said that “skirt and shirt” shows the tattoo. The skirt is too high for that.

Whoa, how did it go from 1 hour of gameplay to like 5 hours of it?

And, since it's 5 hours, might as well get this right out of the way, will having a high lust level close off potential game contents or endings? Will my intelligence eventually go down as it gets too high?

And, also, thank you for the wonderful game. I have thoroughly enjoyed this so far, I got a weak spot for corruption of female player protagonist, plus the art is really good and the style is my cup of tea.
Initial release was half a year ago, it had one hour of gameplay. That’s how it’s five now:) You’ll be able to lower your int. willingly at the “new you” facility, and in some other ways eventually. As for the endings, I don’t think lust will affect them at all, but I might change my mind later on. Oh, and having too much lust, or to low int. - won't lock you out of H-events, it will do the opposite, you won’t be able to refuse (You will be able to control your stats with events and choices), at least that’s how I see it.

Reactions: damnson1111

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Im getting an error saying ''Windows cannot access the specified device,path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.'' But I was always able to play RPG's and even the older versions, can anyone help?
Seems you AV is getting a false positive. Lately several RPGM games have this issue.

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Im getting an error saying ''Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.'' But I was always able to play RPG's and even the older versions, can anyone help?
I get this same thing.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes