baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Immersive game, it's like I'm actually living in soviet union.
The art is pretty fantastic, which you wouldn't know if you looked at the preview pics in the OP which mostly encourage people to skip the game.
The art would benefit from strong lineart so the boundaries wouldn't be fuzzy which doesn't look very good against a different style background when you have full character portraits during dialogue. The sex scenes don't suffer the same way. Maybe redraw some medium shot portraits with clear outlines?

The quests, characters and storylines are pretty good too. Didn't find myself getting lost or asking "what to do now" much which is somewhat rare in rpgm title.
Now I'm not super into the russian "bimbo" thing, but it's not too heavy so far so it's tolerable. You can only humiliate respectable human beings after all, and for sex to mean anything there needs to be an obstacle to overcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm with the new exibition update. I think I'm going to do a new game. I'll just keep getting arrested lol.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.3.5
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

and here is my compressed pc version
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: bas and Krull

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
I would have played, but with us, for such pictures they can be planted - the “new Europe” is afraid of ghosts of the past.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
the op said only 1 hour of gameplay but has that changed or...
around 5 hours of gameplay now. Also, it would be nice if someone would update the game description and add a preview picture. I don't have access to this topic, you can get new picture and an updated info on my patreon page.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes