ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
will there be a changelog for 0.3.2?(just recently discovered this gem so i don´t really know^^)

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Hiya c: Good job so far. I really like the end of the hypnosis session and how some things got polished. I will say though I've got a suggestion for mission tracking.

What I thought of was basically making it so quests that are side missions and you can possibly avoid to have a "better" outcome later, could have that specified in the quest log. Let me give you an example.

With the hypnosis sessions for instance, the last objective of the slut questline could be "You've been conditioned to become a slut." So you know where you left off and whatnot and if ending in the bimbo path "You've been conditioned to become a bimbo.", furthermore, I imagined that it'd be useful for instance if you want to actually -avoid- going to the sessions, there would be also a counter that counts instead of sessions, avoidances. Like say you need to avoid it x times to be free of it, then resulting in the last goal saying "You have successfully avoided the voices, and are now your own person" or in the case of going to the sessions but still wanting to save yourself, just to play as an insider, do something like sabotaging the sessions so they either don't quite work, or are halted right on que, like with a faked hospital emergency or so. In this way resulting in a final goal of "You have successfully fooled the teraphist and avoided being manipulated".

Even in say, the bobby events you could have a flag "You have avoided Bobby's advances (for now)." or "You have been abused by Bobby. You are safe (for now)." So this way people are not left wondering what they accomplished and what they didn't.

I love the fact the city is growing, per se, and has more interactions, but the fact you can't quite keep track of what you accomplished, what you missed, even, and what you still can do, is a little frustrating, specially when replaying the game to test new things. There could even be perhaps little pop up warnings or some more immersive way to check around town as you're just wandering about possibilities of quests and such. Like say posters or bulletins or dialogues.

I'd really like a way, whether in game or just in the form of a list outside the game, to keep track of what I've seen, what I haven't seen, and what I can replay to see differently. Also I must know, how much does those intro questions in the machine really affect things? Haha. Or is it just flavour text to get you immersed?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Salutations! Here’s a mid-month release. As an experiment.

Please save often.

Major:

Added 10 new character busts

Mini-event related to Shwift at the “new you” facility, you can access it by clicking on a terminal behind the reception. (Will be moved to a different place)

Option to sacrifice Katya at prison now has an event attached to it.

Memory training now has a “Katya’s punishment”, regardless of what you have chosen, just for this update.

Added another floor to the facility, temporarily.

Minor:

This update mainly focuses on Katya, her dialogue should work now.

There were a lot of bugs this time. Hopefully they all are fixed.

Minor art things, that I’m not including in Major.

Note:

You don’t need to replay the prison part. You can see everything in the “New You” facility. The dialogues don’t change that much to validate a new playthrough.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hiya c: Good job so far. I really like the end of the hypnosis session and how some things got polished. I will say though I've got a suggestion for mission tracking.

What I thought of was basically making it so quests that are side missions and you can possibly avoid to have a "better" outcome later, could have that specified in the quest log. Let me give you an example.

With the hypnosis sessions for instance, the last objective of the slut questline could be "You've been conditioned to become a slut." So you know where you left off and whatnot and if ending in the bimbo path "You've been conditioned to become a bimbo.", furthermore, I imagined that it'd be useful for instance if you want to actually -avoid- going to the sessions, there would be also a counter that counts instead of sessions, avoidances. Like say you need to avoid it x times to be free of it, then resulting in the last goal saying "You have successfully avoided the voices, and are now your own person" or in the case of going to the sessions but still wanting to save yourself, just to play as an insider, do something like sabotaging the sessions so they either don't quite work, or are halted right on que, like with a faked hospital emergency or so. In this way resulting in a final goal of "You have successfully fooled the teraphist and avoided being manipulated".

Even in say, the bobby events you could have a flag "You have avoided Bobby's advances (for now)." or "You have been abused by Bobby. You are safe (for now)." So this way people are not left wondering what they accomplished and what they didn't.

I love the fact the city is growing, per se, and has more interactions, but the fact you can't quite keep track of what you accomplished, what you missed, even, and what you still can do, is a little frustrating, specially when replaying the game to test new things. There could even be perhaps little pop up warnings or some more immersive way to check around town as you're just wandering about possibilities of quests and such. Like say posters or bulletins or dialogues.

I'd really like a way, whether in game or just in the form of a list outside the game, to keep track of what I've seen, what I haven't seen, and what I can replay to see differently. Also I must know, how much does those intro questions in the machine really affect things? Haha. Or is it just flavour text to get you immersed?
Thanks for a suggestion, the game already remembers and counts every event, I just don’t show it to the player. Chief Officers story arc is far from being finished, “New You” quest is its continuation. I’ll make a public post on my parteon page soon-ish with a complete changelog and list of the events.

Also, there’s is a lot of little things that change events, for example, If you let Lenn-Y take control during your Kremlin prison briefing, your supervisor will be angry at you and he’ll change your “legend”, this will result in some minor dialogue changes inside the prison. The thing that changes events the most is hypnosis.

Oh, and initial questions just determine your starting stats:)

Reactions: StrangeRobin

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my compressed version of Defenestration v0.3.2
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Enough fab meterial or another blueball game? Good art and slut-bimbo path... Game is calling me but first I have to know my question's answer.
I’m going to post current list of events, for anyone wondering.

Events: Park, Shower+Tunnel grope, Four hypnosis sessions at the hospital, two BE scenes at the hospital, two scenes in prison for MC and one for her friend (Instead of MC), Another hypnosis scene at the hospital. Three stages of a random event in the subway (requires at least one hypnosis session completed + Ghost cut outfit). Various outfits and mini-events+One tattoo and one job. I might have missed something.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.3.2
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Elven_D

Sep 10, 2017
Awww yis, an update to one of the best games I've played on this website.

By the way Mulan, you're doing absolute god tier work with this game so far, I'm really glad to see where this game goes. I'll write a response to the update after I play it for some feedback you may be looking for.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I think I'm stuck on "Hyppocrates pledge"... I need to "Buy that brain"... from Katya in the Mall (GUM), but I don't have enough money. How much money I need for the "Brain"?! When I talk to Katya and click on "Buy that brain", Kira says: "I don't have that much." I have 10 rubles, so the "Brain" is possibly more expensive.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I think I'm stuck on "Hyppocrates pledge"... I need to "Buy that brain"... from Katya in the Mall (GUM), but I don't have enough money. How much money I need for the "Brain"?! When I talk to Katya and click on "Buy that brain", Kira says: "I don't have that much." I have 10 rubles, so the "Brain" is possibly more expensive.
The brain is 15, but only If you've sacrificed Katya. At least that's how it's supposed to work.

Reactions: Krull
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes