StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
The brain is 15, but only If you've sacrificed Katya. At least that's how it supposed to work.
Yes I did sacrifice her. Maybe she should state the price, when I saw that the price is "unknown" I didn't bother to try with more money. (because I was thinking it was some kind of bug)

The brain is indeed 15 rubles, I continued with my quest now.

I also have another question. When I go to the Metro, "City Center" is grayed out and I can't go there, is that how it's supposed to be?!

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Yes I did sacrifice her. Maybe she should state the price, when I saw that the price is "unknown" I didn't bother to try with more money. (because I was thinking it was some kind of bug)

The brain is indeed 15 rubles, I continued with my quest now.

I also have another question. When I go to the Metro, "City Center" is grayed out and I can't go there, is that how it's supposed to be?!
I`ll fix the price issue. City center is under construction. There's no content there.

StrangeRobin

Mar 23, 2018
Thanks for a suggestion, the game already remembers and counts every event, I just don’t show it to the player. Chief Officers story arc is far from being finished, “New You” quest is its continuation. I’ll make a public post on my parteon page soon-ish with a complete changelog and list of the events.

Also, there’s is a lot of little things that change events, for example, If you let Lenn-Y take control during your Kremlin prison briefing, your supervisor will be angry at you and he’ll change your “legend”, this will result in some minor dialogue changes inside the prison. The thing that changes events the most is hypnosis.

Oh, and initial questions just determine your starting stats:)
c: Oh I see. That's pretty fascinating. Hahaha. I really like all the nuances you're working into the game. I really do hope you reach your next goal. Other than these little things to make clear for the player what happened, I still stand by the suggestion I made way earlier about being able to go back and forth between lustful/hypnotize state and intelligent/rogue state.

So this way a player can struggle back and forth if they can't help themselves. Hahaha. And have dialogues such as a person who abused Kira being like "Oh, I knew you couldn't help yourself!" When she comes back after recovering her composure, but relapsing back into being a slut. And then receiving a harsh punishment by say, when she goes back to being a slut, having her start somewhat a few steps in, but when she starts over her progress as an individual agent with her intelligence, she has to start over because of her confused she is. So in this manner a player can experience all sides of it, while a little bit "immersively" going back and forth instead of just piling up everything.

For that though the game would probably need a bit of a progress tracker into the slut and rogue mindset, so you know when you've relapsed back into your slut/conditioned state, and when you're still fine, or when you're forced to start over with your research from being dazed.

Ofc I know these things come at a cost and if they're at all implemented they'll take a good while. But it's just some thoughts I thought could be interesting for people who like to explore the world at a whim and see outcomes rather than completely start over. A way of having the player struggling between being an actual agent or just struggling with their sex addiction and back and forth, while not feeling like they missed something, per se. Though I feel the progression of days and just the timeline itself, will already force the player to miss out on some things, but there could always be flavour text such as "I knew you'd come here eventually", "You couldn't resist to stay away", etc. As well as flavour texts and repeatable quests for things like "I need to remember what I was doing before this whole mess started", if she has to restart her investigation. And perhaps even make her lose some clearance and get mocked or even shown concern by people who saw her already doing things she done in the past. Haha.

On a side note. I seriously considered proof reading the game a bit and helping with corrections, as well as considered trying to compose some songs just as a test, among other little things. LOL. Just because I enjoy this project so much. But since I'm not a very consistent person I'd be afraid of promising too much and not delivering as well as I'd hope for. I've some experience with RPG Maker MV but I could say it's not as much as I would've hoped to be actually useful just yet. I'll consider coming back to that thought in time. :p

On that note I appreciate you're populating the game with more random NPCs. I really hope you also add some more flavour text in objects like those ATMs, or some of that random garbage, or closed buildings, and such. Just to add a little exploration reward into the mix.

EDIT: Oh, and thank you for the latest version c:

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The game freezes when Chief Officer in hospital says: There is no nurse named Olga in this building

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
stuck at prison part anyone have a walkthough
Either talk to the girl in the medbay, or with the guys at cell 3. At one point you'll need to use the shower and gather materials, there's quest log and some notes (items) in the inventory that should guide you.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
c: Oh I see. That's pretty fascinating. Hahaha. I really like all the nuances you're working into the game. I really do hope you reach your next goal. Other than these little things to make clear for the player what happened, I still stand by the suggestion I made way earlier about being able to go back and forth between lustful/hypnotize state and intelligent/rogue state.

So this way a player can struggle back and forth if they can't help themselves. Hahaha. And have dialogues such as a person who abused Kira being like "Oh, I knew you couldn't help yourself!" When she comes back after recovering her composure, but relapsing back into being a slut. And then receiving a harsh punishment by say, when she goes back to being a slut, having her start somewhat a few steps in, but when she starts over her progress as an individual agent with her intelligence, she has to start over because of her confused she is. So in this manner a player can experience all sides of it, while a little bit "immersively" going back and forth instead of just piling up everything.

For that though the game would probably need a bit of a progress tracker into the slut and rogue mindset, so you know when you've relapsed back into your slut/conditioned state, and when you're still fine, or when you're forced to start over with your research from being dazed.

Ofc I know these things come at a cost and if they're at all implemented they'll take a good while. But it's just some thoughts I thought could be interesting for people who like to explore the world at a whim and see outcomes rather than completely start over. A way of having the player struggling between being an actual agent or just struggling with their sex addiction and back and forth, while not feeling like they missed something, per se. Though I feel the progression of days and just the timeline itself, will already force the player to miss out on some things, but there could always be flavour text such as "I knew you'd come here eventually", "You couldn't resist to stay away", etc. As well as flavour texts and repeatable quests for things like "I need to remember what I was doing before this whole mess started", if she has to restart her investigation. And perhaps even make her lose some clearance and get mocked or even shown concern by people who saw her already doing things she done in the past. Haha.

On a side note. I seriously considered proof reading the game a bit and helping with corrections, as well as considered trying to compose some songs just as a test, among other little things. LOL. Just because I enjoy this project so much. But since I'm not a very consistent person I'd be afraid of promising too much and not delivering as well as I'd hope for. I've some experience with RPG Maker MV but I could say it's not as much as I would've hoped to be actually useful just yet. I'll consider coming back to that thought in time. :p

On that note I appreciate you're populating the game with more random NPCs. I really hope you also add some more flavour text in objects like those ATMs, or some of that random garbage, or closed buildings, and such. Just to add a little exploration reward into the mix.

EDIT: Oh, and thank you for the latest version c:
Thank you. We're kind of working towards something similar to what you've described. I can't say that's it's a done deal, but we want to make int. stat responsible for Kira's normal dialogues and lust for H-dialogues. You'll be able to see events and quests in a different light, and change her personality with stat manipulations.

bbgman

Apr 24, 2018
Took my sweet time exploring current content and loved every second of it, beyond excited to see where it goes next.

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Oh, so Bimbo route isn't finished yet, damn haha. Been hyped so much to actually play as Bimbo Kira with her new looks but it seems need to wait for further updates, awwh. Any info about how soon you going to finally include her new form?

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Oh, so Bimbo route isn't finished yet, damn haha. Been hyped so much to actually play as Bimbo Kira with her new looks but it seems need to wait for further updates, awwh. Any info about how soon you going to finally include her new form?
I plan to add it in two updates.

Erza Elsa

Dec 23, 2017
Now i'm in factory, But i can't pass the green laser door(i don't know what to call). Someone can tell me how to pass?
Or i need to wait for next update?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Now i'm in factory, But i can't pass the green laser door(i don't know what to call). Someone can tell me how to pass?
Or i need to wait for next update?
Nope, there's still content after that. Either click on the terminal next to the green laser, or speak to the guy (Razin) that stands there. And if you already did that, go to the library and speak to the librarian, then to the sewer hatch near the library, then to the doctor (building to the right of the boat, in the sewer). And after that every step will be written in the questlog.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes