IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
What to do after talking to the doctor at the sanctuary?
From this moment forward, quest log should have very specific steps. But you either need to talk with Katya at the AUG’s shop (Red square mall), or to the Rebel Wilson (Right there at the Sanctuary), or to the Chief Officer (Only if his hypnosis was not completed), or use the elevator at the hospital. It’s hard to tell, but quest log should guide you.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Will 032 go public at the begining of september?
Yes. This month had two updates, that's why 0.3 was released so soon. 0.3.2 is smaller, contentwise, and I'll release it in a week or two, when 0.3.5 will be out for patrons.

ShingiKame

Feb 12, 2018
sooo is there any difference from the slut path and the bimbo path?except the hair and bigger tits in the bimbo path(wich i kinda donßt know hot to get^^)

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
sooo is there any difference from the slut path and the bimbo path?except the hair and bigger tits in the bimbo path(wich i kinda donßt know hot to get^^)
It's not yet in the game. But there is a difference, Bimbos will receive those changes for "free", they will pay with their int. stat. It will become a zero, permanently. And Sluts will keep their intelligence, they would be able to just buy those changes.

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
Very nice game. Great art too
Some suggestions:
- Some way to teleport to Olga at the sewer
- Maybe being able to hold both the shell and the ghost uniform?
- In some dialogs you can use your stats, like blue for int, pink for lust and yada yada, would be nice to know how much you need for each option too (like "How about we do this (5 int)")
- Maybe add option/mission to try to smuggle stuff inside the prison using the ""prison wallet"" lol

Also really cool how the ghost outfit and some other outfits changed after the Analrapist event, would be cool to have more options like without the jacket or without the pants, and also being able to select what you'd like to remove and all (maybe you're already working on this)

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Very nice game. Great art too
Some suggestions:
- Some way to teleport to Olga at the sewer
- Maybe being able to hold both the shell and the ghost uniform?
- In some dialogs you can use your stats, like blue for int, pink for lust and yada yada, would be nice to know how much you need for each option too (like "How about we do this (5 int)")
- Maybe add option/mission to try to smuggle stuff inside the prison using the ""prison wallet"" lol

Also really cool how the ghost outfit and some other outfits changed after the Analrapist event, would be cool to have more options like without the jacket or without the pants, and also being able to select what you'd like to remove and all (maybe you're already working on this)
- Correct me if I’m wrong, but choosing to fast travel to “Sanctuary” teleports you just two feet away from her building.
- You can change ghost cut to shell cut and vise versa, you can’t hold both of them because of how they were initially coded, I can’t separate them now, this was done on purpose.
- Maybe I will do that, thanks for a suggestion.
- The ancient art of “Keistering”, I have plans for that:)

Reactions: BuD_Clow

BuD_Clow

Aug 20, 2018
- Correct me if I’m wrong, but choosing to fast travel to “Sanctuary” teleports you just two feet away from her building.
- You can change ghost cut to shell cut and vise versa, you can’t hold both of them because of how they were initially coded, I can’t separate them now, this was done on purpose.
- Maybe I will do that, thanks for a suggestion.
- The ancient art of “Keistering”, I have plans for that:)
Yeah, just checked, the Sanctuary option is there. I must have missed it somehow.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes