vultron

May 19, 2018
It's kinda annoying how many situations in this game are unavoidable and you are just boxed into one outcome you get multiple dialogue options but it doesn't even matter nothing changes.

Has anyone noticed how in the restaurant when the guy asks you to drink wine with him if you say no she still does it? I hope that's a mistake otherwise that choice is really pointless.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
It's kinda annoying how many situations in this game are unavoidable and you are just boxed into one outcome you get multiple dialogue options but it doesn't even matter nothing changes.
Those "unavoidable situations" are the game, so you just don't like the game in general:) And choices do matter, it's just v0.3

Reactions: Olao and UncleVT

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
I think I'm a bit stuck, I gave up the brain and talked to the rebel, and I tried to talk to the doctor to get the hypnosis, but nothing happened. I went to the elevator and did the BE, so I came back and still did not get the new hypnosis, I tried to sleep between that time and several things and nothing. What should I do ?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I think I'm a bit stuck, I gave up the brain and talked to the rebel, and I tried to talk to the doctor to get the hypnosis, but nothing happened. I went to the elevator and did the BE, so I came back and still did not get the new hypnosis, I tried to sleep between that time and several things and nothing. What should I do ?
Old hypnosis doctor does nothing now. New hypno scenes are at the same floor as a BE scene (in "New You" facility)

May 1, 2017
The scene in the train when she looks at the door is that only on bimbo rout in ghost cut? And what is the difference between slut and bimbo rout, I mean in the game of course?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
The scene in the train when she looks at the door is that only on bimbo rout in ghost cut? And what is the difference between slut and bimbo rout, I mean in the game of course?
Text, and later on Bimbos will receive free makeover, but loose their Int. stat completely. It's a long term plan, but Kira will become dumb and busty. On the slut route she will have her intelligence intact, but will enjoy sex. Any physical changes will be for money.

Reactions: lOlNoo and mesoru
May 1, 2017
When Kyra is Bimbo in training she said (Maybe I could expose at the park? At night, for start...)
How to trigger this because after that it's wrote End of quest path in current version.

WutIsThat

Feb 18, 2018
Uhhh, status update, redownloaded 0.3, deleted rpg maker and I'm still getting the fps meter not defined thing, at this point it must be something with my computer, not the game since everybody else is playing just fine

WutIsThat

Feb 18, 2018
Uhhh, status update, redownloaded 0.3, deleted rpg maker and I'm still getting the fps meter not defined thing, at this point it must be something with my computer, not the game since everybody else is playing just fine
Status update on the status update: the game works again, the problem seems to be the fact that I unpacked the game through daemon tools instead of winrar, so let this be a sort of warning to not unpack it like that, thanks for the feedback fresh mulan, u the mvp :D

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Status update on the status update: the game works again, the problem seems to be the fact that I unpacked the game through daemon tools instead of winrar, so let this be a sort of warning to not unpack it like that, thanks for the feedback fresh mulan, u the mvp :D
I'm glad to hear that:)
When Kyra is Bimbo in training she said (Maybe I could expose at the park? At night, for start...)
How to trigger this because after that it's wrote End of quest path in current version.
It will be added in v0.3.5, current patreon release is v0.3.2

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.3a
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.3a
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
This is interesting.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes