Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
any forecast for the release of 3.0? the previous versions leave at the beginning of each month (day 1) but this version so far no news

Reactions: Barri

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
any forecast for the release of 3.0? the previous versions leave at the beginning of each month (day 1) but this version so far no news
This one is no exception, v.0.2.5 is a current public release, v.0.3 will take its place when I’ll drop another patreon build. I can only speculate why it wasn’t pirated here yet. In any case, big thank you to anyone who could leak it but decided not to. And, while I’m at it, I would also like to thank everyone who decided to use Defenestration signature, I do believe it helps the game a lot.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I'm getting an error running this on wine bottler, previous builds did not have that problem tho :(

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.26.35 am.png

Mar 14, 2018
This one is no exception, v.0.2.5 is a current public release, v.0.3 will take its place when I’ll drop another patreon build. I can only speculate why it wasn’t pirated here yet. In any case, big thank you to anyone who could leak it but decided not to. And, while I’m at it, I would also like to thank everyone who decided to use Defenestration signature, I do believe it helps the game a lot.
Hi, thanks for making a great game so far, concept and art are going great! Unfortunately I can only support you with encouragement and not skrilla, but I hope you make it to the finish line with this. It has a really engrossing and well done story to go on at the moment.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hi, thanks for making a great game so far, concept and art are going great! Unfortunately I can only support you with encouragement and not skrilla, but I hope you make it to the finish line with this. It has a really engrossing and well done story to go on at the moment.
Thank you, It's always nice to get a positive feedback)

I'm getting an error running this on wine bottler, previous builds did not have that problem tho :(

View attachment 134469
I don't own any apple tech, so I can't fix this issue, sorry:( Maybe I'll run a survey on my page, to see If I should make a mac version.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I don't own any apple tech, so I can't fix this issue, sorry:( Maybe I'll run a survey on my page, to see If I should make a mac version.
Don't worry about it :D, these issues are far in between. I just decided to use my pc, no problem there.

I really enjoy reading the dialogue and seeing those references, can tell that you enjoy writing the script and making the game!

Thanks for the great updates

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
You know the country went to shit when "determine your life" hat looks like this.

View attachment 135448
Not sure if you're joking or critiquing my design. In any case, it did "went to shit".

Don't worry about it :D, these issues are far in between. I just decided to use my pc, no problem there.

I really enjoy reading the dialogue and seeing those references, can tell that you enjoy writing the script and making the game!

Thanks for the great updates
Thank you too, I do enjoy making it:)

WutIsThat

Feb 18, 2018
Checked back and didn't notice anyone having the same problem, when I try to start the game (even in administrator mode) I get a black screen with a "Referenceerror FPSMeter is not defined"
halp I don't wanna tinker with it myself and break it even more :D

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Checked back and didn't notice anyone having the same problem, when I try to start the game (even in administrator mode) I get a black screen with a "Referenceerror FPSMeter is not defined"
halp I don't wanna tinker with it myself and break it even more :D
Try removing "read only" from the game's folder and then running it. Redownloading the game might help too. If none of that helps, can you try pressing F8 when that message happens and screenshotting the next Window (If there will be a next window) for me. I haven't seen this error before.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Not sure if you're joking or critiquing my design. In any case, it did "went to shit".

Thank you too, I do enjoy making it:)
I do believe he was joking. What he actually meant by, "determine your life" hat, I believe, was "The Sorting Hat." I guess English is a big hurdle for many of us here in conveying proper meaning.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Ok, removing read only didn't help, neither did redownloading, this is what the error message looks like
It looks like my game is not updated to the latest rpg maker, which is weird. Since, if that's the case, this error would appear to everyone. There is a small possibility that you own rpg maker yourself, and that causes this error. Normally I would just send you missing files, but I'm going to upload a new version today. So I suggest for you to wait a couple of hours, and then tell me if this error appears in a new patch as well.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes