Ashyrel

Feb 25, 2018
Great looking signature picture. I tried adding it, but seems i cant yet. maybe due to my lack of posting so far.

I'm really liking this game so far. Great art style and the writing has been quite good so far. The prison escape section was surprisingly entertaining. Can't wait to see more.

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
Uhhh. I don't get the 5 rupees from the girls at the start and when I cheat them in and get the vodka and tell the girls to party nothing happens. Going to sleep doesn't help either. :FeelsBadMan:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Uhhh. I don't get the 5 rupees from the girls at the start and when I cheat them in and get the vodka and tell the girls to party nothing happens. Going to sleep doesn't help either. :FeelsBadMan:
The vodka is for Bobby Fischer in the park. The liquor for the girls/party isn't in the game yet.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

FanThoux

Oct 4, 2017
The vodka is for Bobby Fischer in the park. The liquor for the girls/party isn't in the game yet.
Ah thanks. I figured the very first quest was bugged which would be quite a shame. Just got to my room and the game already didn't let me continue. :coldsweat: Guess I'll roam around the map a bit more to see if I can trigger something?

EDIT: Nope. Nothing happens. Going to sleep still makes her say that she is tired enough to not be able to go into different buildings and she also tells me that she needs to go to the hospital while I can't get there.

EDIT2: Finally got to there. NGL it was quite confusing how to use the subway.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah thanks. I figured the very first quest was bugged which would be quite a shame. Just got to my room and the game already didn't let me continue. :coldsweat: Guess I'll roam around the map a bit more to see if I can trigger something?

EDIT: Nope. Nothing happens. Going to sleep still makes her say that she is tired enough to not be able to go into different buildings and she also tells me that she needs to go to the hospital while I can't get there.
If I recall, you have to take a shower at this point. That leads to an entire quest line that you will need later on. If you've already done the shower quest, then I'm stumped.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes