lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
@UncleVT
Here's version 0.2.5a:

Download:

Changelog for 0.2.5a:
- Fixed game “freeze” during Lenn-Y’s initial interaction.

- Some dialogues were working out of order, they should work fine now.

Changelog for 0.2.5:
Due to some changes in code - your save files won’t work properly, events and dialogues won’t play out “the right way”. Please start a new game, and save often.

(Seriously, I’ve changed a lot, save often!)

Updated artbook and a bugfix will be ready later this week.

Major:

Rework of variables and stats

Rewrites of some events

Interface change

Implementation of random events “System”

Final hypnosis session with “Chief Officer”

First random event (conditions: wear “ghost cut” casual outfit, hypnosis level 1, use subway), it has stages. 10% chance of triggering.

Pressing “A” key - shows Kira’s bust on screen

Pressing “S” key - hides it

Pressing “Ctrl” key - hides textbox

Holding down “Enter”, “Z”, “left mouse button” or “esc” - fast forwards dialogues.

Minor:

You can get another jacket at dorm (second floor, wardrobe), after completing “Suit up” quest and talking with “Tolstoy” again.

You can change between cuts of your “casual outfit” for 5 rubles at the tailor shop.

Jacket and “Ghost cut” change their appearance after new hypnosis session.

Started adding reactions to some npcs (to Kira’s tattoo, her outfit).

Testing out “fame system”.

Bugfixes.

Typos.

Other things.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I finished all the content I could find in 0.25a, and must say that it really is better than 0.2. The "dream" sequences on the subway are really well-done, with the interplay between Kira and Slut Kira (and it was always clear what was spoken and what was thought, which isn't always the case in these games). However, I don't think it works well as a random event, for two reasons:
(1) there is no cost to the player to just riding the subway until the event occurs, so you might as well not bother making it only occur sometimes, and
(2) after the player has seen all three, they start over again, and this doesn't make sense.
I recommend that you just have Kira encounter the event as she rides home from the treatments. Three treatments, three events... it seems logical.

I didn't mention it before, but the prison break is hysterical. It's even funny the second time you play, when you know what is coming.

It seems that sometimes Kira wears panties with Tolstoy's jacket, and sometimes she just holds her hands in front of her crotch. When totally bottomless, the police still refer to her showing "half her ass." Totally bottomless is hot, but surely illegal. The comments when she is in that outfit are fitting. I don't suppose there is any way to make those automatic when Kira passes, as opposed to her having to activate the NPC? Also, it would be good to have Slut Kira talk to Kira occasionally when she is in that outfit.

Do you plan to make the lust variable visible at some point? It isn't clear what, if anything, it does at this point.

The task to work in the diner 4 times resets to zero when you reach the fourth time.

Love the new Kira poster. There needs to be one in cell #4, though (more embarrassing for her because those are the guys who hassled her and did the shower thing).

Overall, a continued great job. It's still my favorite, and I look forward to seeing where it is going.

Raah

May 19, 2017
Hope there won't be too much of those savegame "breaking" updates in the future, kinda sucks to replay the same stuff over and over again (is it actually the same, haven't started yet). Anyway, this game is worth a new save file. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Will be there a chance to take revenge/payback on heroine corrupter's (like doctor)? I like corruption games but if they are missing chance to payback they feel lacking. Anyhow game looks really neat.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I finished all the content I could find in 0.25a, and must say that it really is better than 0.2. The "dream" sequences on the subway are really well-done, with the interplay between Kira and Slut Kira (and it was always clear what was spoken and what was thought, which isn't always the case in these games). However, I don't think it works well as a random event, for two reasons:
(1) there is no cost to the player to just riding the subway until the event occurs, so you might as well not bother making it only occur sometimes, and
(2) after the player has seen all three, they start over again, and this doesn't make sense.
I recommend that you just have Kira encounter the event as she rides home from the treatments. Three treatments, three events... it seems logical.

I didn't mention it before, but the prison break is hysterical. It's even funny the second time you play, when you know what is coming.

It seems that sometimes Kira wears panties with Tolstoy's jacket, and sometimes she just holds her hands in front of her crotch. When totally bottomless, the police still refer to her showing "half her ass." Totally bottomless is hot, but surely illegal. The comments when she is in that outfit are fitting. I don't suppose there is any way to make those automatic when Kira passes, as opposed to her having to activate the NPC? Also, it would be good to have Slut Kira talk to Kira occasionally when she is in that outfit.

Do you plan to make the lust variable visible at some point? It isn't clear what, if anything, it does at this point.

The task to work in the diner 4 times resets to zero when you reach the fourth time.

Love the new Kira poster. There needs to be one in cell #4, though (more embarrassing for her because those are the guys who hassled her and did the shower thing).

Overall, a continued great job. It's still my favorite, and I look forward to seeing where it is going.
Thank you Joe!

I agree that current random event shouldn't be repeatable, I just thought that I'll make it repeatable for now, and change it when there will be more events, just to make whole traveling experience more enjoyable.

I'll try to make them approach Kira if she's dressed in the bottomless Jacket. Maybe I’ll even arrest her if she gets caught walking like that, or make npc’s "approach" her at random, there will definitely be some reaction, I’ll have to think more about it.

I was thinking how variableas will work in the game for a long time, I've redistributed them in 0.2.5 all around the place. In future updates they will serve as "gatekeepers" to some shortcuts and events, I'm already doing it now, just not as much as I probably should. Eventually your stats will change Kira's dialogues entirely. With "Int" being responsible for her regular dialogues and "Lust" for her H - dialogues, hypnosis questline will be a "shortcut" to this. Again, I'll have to think some more about it, since I'm already writing a lot of text that the player can not see during one walkthrough.

That diner thing is a bug, thanks, will fix that.

That poster thing is what I was talking about in the changelog, it's related to the fame system. So there will be more things like that:)

Hope there won't be too much of those savegame "breaking" updates in the future, kinda sucks to replay the same stuff over and over again (is it actually the same, haven't started yet). Anyway, this game is worth a new save file. Keep up the good work.
I'll try to avoid doing that in the future.

Will be there a chance to take revenge/payback on heroine corrupter's (like doctor)? I like corruption games but if they are missing chance to payback they feel lacking. Anyhow game looks really neat.
Of course, just not soon, I still need him to be around.

Reactions: Raah

Aerhyce

Jun 17, 2017
By the way, a lot of apostrophes ( ' ) are replaced by grave accents ( ` ) in the ingame texts and dialogues, don't know if you noticed.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, this was a pleasant surprise, can't wait for it to continue with more content :eek:

U

User_157006

Please gim'me a save after the 3rd psycho session/ Game crushed and i don't have any save files:'(

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Strange, I tried with and without skipping the intro and the maid job is never available for me. (latest version)
Or was it taken out of the game?

Are you some kind of troll? :oops:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Strange, I tried with and without skipping the intro and the maid job is never available for me. (latest version)
Or was it taken out of the game?

Are you some kind of troll? :oops:
Maid job? It was only teased on the notice board, it was never in the game. And I have no idea when I'll actually add it, every month something else comes up.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Aah okay I see. It's my first time playing it and checked if it was available and found this post.
That's where my confusion came from.
I think there is a bug,if you don't skip the intro,you can't trigger the maid shift job, but if you skip intro,you can talk the guy on the 1st floor left corner,then talk to the woman right corner

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes