sparrow13

Jan 27, 2018
The slut rout doesn't really have visual transformation, will that change? The only reason I choose bimbo route was because of the looks. Games fucking amazing though, I loved that ending.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
The slut rout doesn't really have visual transformation, will that change? The only reason I choose bimbo route was because of the looks. Games fucking amazing though, I loved that ending.
I'll start adding visual transformations soon (I'll need to redraw every picture in the game + draw new ones with different "variations", like pink hair etc.) Slut rout will only affect your mind, you'll be able to buy your transformations, BE at hospital and hair at the mall. Bimbos will get it "for free" (at the cost of their intelligence).

Can i finish Ghost of communism and Enemy within in curent version? I just end Prison and visit Energy factory. As i understend this is the end?
Yep those quests are unfinished, this is the end.

Reactions: junkanon and VaSSis

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
What's changed in version 0.2a, which is up on SVS?

I advise you to save often.

Major:

Finished “Prison Break” Quest.

Advanced Hypnosis questline (you need to sleep between your sessions).

New main-quest related event.

New hypnosis-related outfit.

Some not H-related art. Just to add to the story.

I’ve made some questionable music choices. sorry in advance, I couldn't help myself.

Party Quest is still unfinished.

Minor:

Fixed "Razin" transfer freeze

Fixed Black screen during “Hurt him” option

Typos

Too many to list (cosmetics, backend, etc.)

Content ends after you’ll speak with Supervisor Razin again.

Main quest now ends with system message, informing about its ending

Some tiles are no longer walkable and vise versa

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
what ending are you talking about ? can you expleain it please

tamleo

May 29, 2017
I'm really like the art, if the dev can add some animation then my mind will blow!

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
It seems to be the same as 0.2. It's likely no more than a bug fix. And here I was, thinking we had an update.
I dissagree. In v 0.2.5a we have two new events, different dialogues all around the game and your choices actually matter now (More than fifty pages of text). not to mention new interface, plugguns and stuff that everyone requested (character bust, skipping text, etc.).

lilsav

Feb 28, 2018
Awesome game, well done. The only negative thing is the prison shower scene, the art looks different than the rest of the game and it's really ugly.

P-111

Dec 5, 2017
Hey there, How is 0.2.5a coming along?
Did they forget to update the OP or the developer hold it for Patreon only?
If that's the case then I have to wait for public release right?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Haven't found those new events. I tried the library; doesn't seem to go beyond that, "I feel sorry for you..." line. No call to the hospital still for more slutification. Tried taking the ship (outside the gate); can't do that either. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Or...do the old saves work with this? Because that's what I've done.
What version are you playing?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes