voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I love the game, but I have to ask... at what point do I get to throw someone out the window?

I guess the guys in the prison sort of fits, but I was hoping for more of a forced exit.

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
do you have all 5 hypno`s yet? I can only trigger 2, he says sorry and thats it.
Have exaped the prison.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I love the game, but I have to ask... at what point do I get to throw someone out the window?

I guess the guys in the prison sort of fits, but I was hoping for more of a forced exit.
Kira was hoping for that too, if you remember) It will happen, but I can't tell you when

do you have all 5 hypno`s yet? I can only trigger 2, he says sorry and thats it.
Have exaped the prison.
There's three events in total, last one gives you an outfit and has a choice in it, you need to sleep between your sessions.

Reactions: Namdearb

J-Lo

Apr 26, 2017
There's three events in total, last one gives you an outfit and has a choice in it, you need to sleep between your sessions.[/QUOTE]

I have slept like 10 times, she does not say the usual i need to go to the hospital. im on 2/5 on the quest

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
There's three events in total, last one gives you an outfit and has a choice in it, you need to sleep between your sessions.
I have slept like 10 times, she does not say the usual i need to go to the hospital. im on 2/5 on the quest[/QUOTE]
I thank that's it, if he gave you the new outfit - you've seen everything at the moment

riai

Nov 25, 2017
I got 4 items of the Shopping list (wires, duct tape, car battery and camera relay) As I get the fifth item (Keyboard) I get cought by one of the guards and tied down to the pole.

Reactions: Del.Mar

gingercookie

Mar 11, 2018
Great game; good art, funny dialog, interesting setting. Looking forward to more

1 possible quality of life fix going forward could be to add a *End of current quest path* text box, might reduce the amount of questions you get.

korko

May 30, 2017
cany find anyting after try to get in factory. After talking Razin i choose "hurt him" but screen go black. Choose other 2 options but cant find anything top do

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Gotta admit absolutely love the game. Everything from the general theme (i got a soft spot for mind control) to the setting ((post?) soviet setting, thats my jam, feels right at home). Not to mention great humor and jokes, sometimes more obvious sometimes less obvious (i mean for eg. Tailor the creator? Thats a funny word-play) I certainly didnt expect this amount of quality in a lewd game.
Great job keep it up dev

Also small bug report, dont know if you know this dev but there is a small typo in the shower quest, when you are suposed to go to your room for clothes the flatmate says "yoy" instead of "you".

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Gotta admit absolutely love the game. Everything from the general theme (i got a soft spot for mind control) to the setting ((post?) soviet setting, thats my jam, feels right at home). Not to mention great humor and jokes, sometimes more obvious sometimes less obvious (i mean for eg. Tailor the creator? Thats a funny word-play) I certainly didnt expect this amount of quality in a lewd game.
Great job keep it up dev

Also small bug report, dont know if you know this dev but there is a small typo in the shower quest, when you are suposed to go to your room for clothes the flatmate says "yoy" instead of "you".
Thank you!) I'll fix that typo.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Nice game 0.2 not playble have no money for the party :FeelsBadMan: in the game.
Have ol thalk nothing.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes