iSkaz

May 2, 2017

I advise you to save often.

Updated artbook and a bugfix will be ready later this week.

I have a discord channel. You can submit your bug reports and ideas there, or write directly to me.

Major changes:

Finished “Prison Break” Quest.

Advanced Hypnosis questline (you need to sleep between your sessions).

New main-quest related event.

New hypnosis-related outfit.

Some not H-related art. Just to add to the story.

I’ve made some questionable music choices. sorry in advance, I couldn't help myself.

Party Quest is still unfinished.

Minor changes:

Too many to list (cosmetics, backend, etc.)

Content ends after you’ll speak with Supervisor Razin again.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hmmm I hope you add a hot key so I can see the character stand still art all the time. I got her perma naked.:)

suddenman

Jun 19, 2017
does anyone know what to do after you agree to work for Supervisor Razin to be a KGB agent. (this is after you escape prison)

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
yeah did that im stuck on finding him after the shower scene.
You need to speak to her again after that shower scene, and after that you should talk with inmates at cell2. Or start with them and then speak to her, they are "key" characters in this location. Most of the story-related interactions are either with them or with Katya.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
You need to speak to her again after that shower scene, and after that you should talk with inmates at cell2. Or start with them and then speak to her, they are "key" characters in this location. Most of the story-related interactions are either with them or with Katya.
Hmm done all those things... katya only talks about removing the tatoo and the inmates do nothing... other than talk. Ill try my other save where she is not a whore :)

STill nadda is there a specific place where this event is supposed to trigger?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes