IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hmm done all those things... katya only talks about removing the tatoo and the inmates do nothing... other than talk. Ill try my other save where she is not a whore :)

STill nadda is there a specific place where this event is supposed to trigger?
What about mini-event in Block A? There's a star on the ground Near the "cafeteria", that unlocks dialogues with inmates. Did you do that?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone have a save where you are at just before finding decker?
Hmm, inmates at cell2 should have an option "let's talk about our escape", after the shower event. It's hard for me to tell at what stage you're stuck. Maybe look in your inventory? There should be "notes" and "clues" that might help. The quest log is kind of useless in this quest at the moment. Because I couldn't add stages to it, without breaking savefiles.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
i think my game got bugged....I can't go to Moscov...i go to zepelin and when i chose to go to moscov it doesn't do anything and the window to chose where to go just dissapears. Anyone got a save after you arive in moscov?

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Speak to someone at Kremlin,either Joey or Razin (Red Square location), it's hard to tell what makes you struggle at this moment, quest log should guide you.
Shit i ment how to get out of moscov, when i try it tells me something went horribly wrong and now flights for today...main quest is enemy within and it tells me to learn about resistence and i have to leave moscov to do that. The event with analrapist is 2/5 does it go any further?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Shit i ment how to get out of moscov, when i try it tells me something went horribly wrong and now flights for today...main quest is enemy within and it tells me to learn about resistence and i have to leave moscov to do that. The event with analrapist is 2/5 does it go any further?
Do you have "prison break" quest? Have you finished it? Content in V0.2 - Park quest, Three hypnosis sessions (last one has a choice in it and gives you an outfit) , waitress job, using a shower at your Dorm starts an event, and main quest which ends at the factory, after you'll escape prison. This is still an early stage of the development, there's no other content, so you can't actually leave Moscow. I think I'll make a "Walkthrough" this week, you're not the only one whose lost.

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
Do you have "prison break" quest? Have you finished it? Content in V0.2 - Park quest, Three hypnosis sessions (last one has a choice in it and gives you an outfit) , waitress job, using a shower at your Dorm starts an event, and main quest which ends at the factory, after you'll escape prison. This is still an early stage of the development, there's no other content, so you can't actually leave Moscow. I think I'll make a "Walkthrough" this week, you're not the only one whose lost.
Nope, i don't have the prison quest. I did the waitress, park, shower, also got the outfit from hypnosis. I don't know how to trigger or where to trigger the prison quest...

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Nope, i don't have the prison quest. I did the waitress, park, shower, also got the outfit from hypnosis. I don't know how to trigger or where to trigger the prison quest...
Again, it's hard to tell. Speak to Supreme leader Joey at Kremlin, or Supervisor Razin at Kremlin or try entering the factory at "City Gate". Quest log should help a bit.

Reactions: Namdearb
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes