grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
How's the playtime on this? Since it says early access, is it worth getting into as it stands or should I wait a bit? I hate cliffhanger endings! Looks promising from what I can tell.
it's not a big download, and he art and settings are fun, and the story is one of the more unique. i'd recommend it to try it, and then you know whether or not it's worth it down the road if you liked what you saw... when file sizes/download times get bigger.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
AWWW MAN. Another game that I'm totally loving that's unfinished. Great art, great humor, great writing. I'm REALLY liking this one so far. I may back this guy on Patreon, I hope it doesn't take long to add more content. It's so hot so far, Kira is badass. I just want to explore with her even more. The memory stuff is an awesome, sci-fi twist.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I`m still working on it, at the end of this month.
Seriously can't wait. Kira is super hot, you're doing an excellent job. I just want those other job places to open up...that massage parlor looks promising...

Loved the sewer scene, by the way. More things like that, please! Random encounters in dirty areas, sexual propositions, etc. Game is really cool so far!

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
v 1.5 extends the story to a new area (a prison) and has the MC infiltrate the prison to try to find out which prisoner is secretly one of the leaders of the resistance. Various hijinks ensue. With setup, this mission takes about an hour to play (it doesn't complete the mission - seems like about another hour yet to play in the next update), so a solid update.

Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
The game updates once a month, but the first month was a free update for everyone, so, end of may, new version will be released and the previous one will become public.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes