Olao

May 8, 2018
Definitely a great game, and that prison break, Golden!, where can I get an mp3 file of Sabotage or how to convert the file?
Also, how often are the updates usually? Great project everyone involved, looking forward for more clothing customization, stat improvement and such

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Definitely a great game, and that prison break, Golden!, where can I get an mp3 file of Sabotage or how to convert the file?
Also, how often are the updates usually? Great project everyone involved, looking forward for more clothing customization, stat improvement and such

I got it from here, used a couple of programs to save it from youtube, separate the sound and to convert to Rpg Maker, I don't remember exact names of them (I've already deleted 'em), but It took me 5 minutes to google and do this. I'm glad you liked it, updates are once a month.
Nice game 0.2 not playble have no money for the party :FeelsBadMan: in the game.
Have ol thalk nothing.
Party quest is still unfinished.

This is shaping up to be one of my favorite adult games, keep up the good work:)

A small typo is that the guards say "holt" instead of halt
Thanks, will fix that.

Reactions: Namdearb

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I thank that's it, if he gave you the new outfit - you've seen everything at the moment

The pink skirt and the pink top, right? I have that outfit, but it says I'm 2/5 on the quest, as opposed to 3/5.

Also, I've been to the factory, finished the prison quest, visited the factory again with the "hacking" device, where I was intercepted by Razkin/Rafkin (whatever the hell his name is). A dialog ensued, where I was apparently "recruited." Still, I get the message, "Get inside Energy factory (City Gate area). It should be grayed out, as in the mission is done, but it's showing up white. Can't understand what I've done wrong.

Lastly, I cannot interact with the lady at the library regarding furthering the quest. She just says, "I feel sorry for you" or something. Is it not implemented yet?
Nothing is wrong, I'm afraid that's the end of the content for now. When I've said three sessions, I didn't mean this quest, I've meant that in general there are currently three hypnosis sessions. And yes, pink skirt and pink top is what you get during your last visit. It looks to me that you've already finished the demo.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Nothing is wrong, I'm afraid that's the end of the content for now. When I've said three sessions, I didn't mean this quest, I've meant that in general there are currently three hypnosis sessions. And yes, pink skirt and pink top is what you get during your last visit. It looks to me that you've already finished the demo.
Thanks for responding! Once again, I've enjoyed your game thus far. Hope there'll be more slutty outfits in the future, not to mention more "extreme" and slutty situations (like that 100-man gangbang on the pole).

Mark E Desaad

Jan 2, 2018
Outstanding game! Very good so far:
1. Interesting story with lots of plot
2. Genuinely funny dialog - better than most TV shows! - and great sarcastic MC personality
3. Distinct and high quality art

I really like the use of multiple personalities so that Kira is simultaneously enjoying and hating H scenes, also some nice story branches to give you a sense that you are shaping her character.

Looking forward to future installments!

Quick wishlist:
- "Memory" room to revisit completed H scenes
- More costume options/partial costumes
- More nasty H scenes (never enough!)

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
Hello, this game was quite refreshing ! I love the atmosphere, the story. I would recommand more nasty H scenes and I hope for a complete game as soon as possible. I support you on Patreon. Continue on your good work !

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hello, this game was quite refreshing ! I love the atmosphere, the story. I would recommand more nasty H scenes and I hope for a complete game as soon as possible. I support you on Patreon. Continue on your good work !
Thank you for a nice comment and your support:)

Outstanding game! Very good so far:
1. Interesting story with lots of plot
2. Genuinely funny dialog - better than most TV shows! - and great sarcastic MC personality
3. Distinct and high quality art

I really like the use of multiple personalities so that Kira is simultaneously enjoying and hating H scenes, also some nice story branches to give you a sense that you are shaping her character.

Looking forward to future installments!

Quick wishlist:
- "Memory" room to revisit completed H scenes
- More costume options/partial costumes
- More nasty H scenes (never enough!)
Thanks! I will add all of that eventually.

Reactions: Mark E Desaad

chesire

May 5, 2017
might I request something
as I have a huge hypnosis fetish I would like to add more sluttish outfits with the characters indifference towards her attire
I mean like insertions under dresses and piercings over the dress and all thanks :)

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
might I request something
as I have a huge hypnosis fetish I would like to add more sluttish outfits with the characters indifference towards her attire
I mean like insertions under dresses and piercings over the dress and all thanks :)
It can be done, progressively.

Adrasoth

Feb 1, 2018
Oookay i dunno why but my saves are not working... When i change the saves from 1.1 to 2.0 it show me the save of 2.0 in the game...Could you share a save? :/

ftpfly

Oct 16, 2017
I have slept like 10 times, she does not say the usual i need to go to the hospital. im on 2/5 on the quest
I thank that's it, if he gave you the new outfit - you've seen everything at the moment[/QUOTE]

Is there the possibility of reversing that decision? i dont like my decision.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Is there the possibility of reversing that decision? i dont like my decision.
I will corrupt your save files in my next release, so you will be forced to replay the game - you can make a different choice then. That said, eventually you will be able to reverse hypnosis, but your body will stay the same, so choose carefully.

Reactions: Aazkaal

ftpfly

Oct 16, 2017
I will corrupt your save files in my next release, so you will be forced to replay the game - you can make a different choice then. That said, eventually you will be able to reverse hypnosis, but your body will stay the same, so choose carefully.
Okey, its good idea to make a quick save before speak every time with him.

Finally i get to open the factory door and the supervisor caught me. But when i choise to break his bones the game ends in black screen at the finished of the scene.

I can save and load, but blackscreen its there.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Okey, its good idea to make a quick save before speak every time with him.

Finally i get to open the factory door and the supervisor caught me. But when i choise to break his bones the game ends in black screen at the finished of the scene.

I can save and load, but blackscreen its there.
That's a bug, I've already fixed that in v0.2a, I believe you're playing v0.2. But it doesnt really matter, since this is the end of the main quest right now.

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
Can i finish Ghost of communism and Enemy within in curent version? I just end Prison and visit Energy factory. As i understend this is the end?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes