Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
I was very sad to see that it was not possible to go on my own to the post and join the girl in front of the prison, can we expect something possible in the future?

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Not sure how to progress at all. Made it to the apartment with the girls and....that's it.

Shadow0090

Jun 18, 2018
anyone else having issues trying to run the latest version on wine every time i try to run it it says it has encountered a fatal error

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Not sure how to progress at all. Made it to the apartment with the girls and....that's it.
You need to talk with them, two guys in the corridor, then sleep and go to the hospital. Turn left in a hospital corridor. After that everything should be normal.

Reactions: abagel

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks I'll try that right away!

Edit- Thank you it worked! I was also wondering if there are branching paths in this game?

Just finished up to when Razin asks me to be part of the KGB. So, how do I do the waitress/job stuff and furthermore make her walk around naked?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks I'll try that right away!

Edit- Thank you it worked! I was also wondering if there are branching paths in this game?

Just finished up to when Razin asks me to be part of the KGB. So, how do I do the waitress/job stuff and furthermore make her walk around naked?
There will be branching options, right now events change based on your quest order and some choices. And storywise you’ve already made some important choices, but it will be clear in future updates. As for the naked option, you can’t walk around like that, yet. There’s only one job right now, waitress one, it’s in the same building as your Dorm, different entrance.

Reactions: abagel

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Love that this game's being updated regularly. Love the whole "brainwashing into a slut" concept. Like the story, too. And that subway scene...WOW! I just hope the developer's interest doesn't fizzle out, like that of another game I really loved.

Cukrownik

May 11, 2018
I did 2 playthroughs and on both of them I didn't get any prompt asking me if I want to remove or keep it.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I did 2 playthroughs and on both of them I didn't get any prompt asking me if I want to remove or keep it.
I added an option to remove it in v0.3 at the AUG's shop. Your question confused me "Is there a way to keep the prison tattoo?" if you received it - it stays on, unless you'll decide to get rid of it in v0.3.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes