IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Salutations! To access new content - talk to the information lady after “prison break” quest, she’s at the Library .

Please save often.
P.S: Can someone please update the cover for the topic? Here's a zip with it

Major:

Fast travel - unlocks after initial introduction to the “rebel’s base”, use sewer entrances.

You can now change narration during H-events from second person to third - use Kiosk at the Hospital area to turn it on/off, I moved it closer to the hospital entrance.

Two new outfits: uniform from hypnosis, and winner of the poll - you can get it at the rebel’s base, I have plans for it in the future update/updates.

Two new character busts.

Two new locations.

Two new quests, one is completely finished and another will be advanced with each update.

Three new events, accessible right at the end of this update. Two of them are hypnosis related and the third one is a BE (Breast Enlargement) event, not related to the Bimbo route (but stackable with).

Overall there are 28 new busts of Kira, with bigger breasts. And here’s the list of events that got an updated art because of the BE scene (Park, Dorm Shower, Tunnel, Subway)

Minor:

Too much to list.

Important Notes:

Save before the new BE scene, it has a chance of not working if you choose to get paid instead of paying for it (Don’t grind for it, it has the same art and dialogue in both cases).

There is a new item “Jammer” it will show alternative dialogues during new hypnosis events in the NEXT update, it doesn’t work yet (Again, don’t grind for it).

New quests lock old Hypnosis events, so if you haven’t seen them on your current save and want to have their consequences - do them before new content.

There is a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes in this update, be prepared for some bugs. Save often please.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Not played this yet, but a lot of the posts are talking about how good the artwork is, but the screenshots in the OP aren't great. Are they low res of whats in the game? there's too much going on (with i presume) Kiras face and it look s kind of blurry, I can't tell if shes wearing glasses or its eye shadow.

If its not representative of the game I'd suggest adding more screenshots.

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
So, old saves doesnt work? Also, how can i get BE scene? I need to finish prison and sever or i just need to finish trainings?

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
nice update, really liked new scenses.
Are you going to add some badends? They are actualy a pretty way to add some intensive content without breaking the big story.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
the name of the title means to kill somebody by throwing them out of a high window.. just thought it was amusing

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Not played this yet, but a lot of the posts are talking about how good the artwork is, but the screenshots in the OP aren't great. Are they low res of whats in the game? there's too much going on (with i presume) Kiras face and it look s kind of blurry, I can't tell if shes wearing glasses or its eye shadow.

If its not representative of the game I'd suggest adding more screenshots.
It is blurry, and I'd say that my art varies from fine to good. Since I'm drawing a bit better with each scene. But for the RPG maker game, I think I'm doing a great job.

So, old saves doesnt work? Also, how can i get BE scene? I need to finish prison and sever or i just need to finish trainings?
Saves from v0.2.5 and v0.2.5a will work. You need to finish prison and sewer to get to the "New You" facility, where BE takes place.

nice update, really liked new scenses.
Are you going to add some badends? They are actualy a pretty way to add some intensive content without breaking the big story.
Yep, I have an interesting idea on how the badends will work in my game.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
But for the RPG maker game, I think I'm doing a great job.
Kinda surprised a MV game is running smoothly in my plebbook. So, props for that.
However i noted the cgs transitions during the h-scenes always quickly show the game's backgrounds, which kinda breaks the "mood". So that might be something you want to look into.
Also a question: is this game supposed to have separated playthroughs to see all paths or is it possible to mix all the different paths in just one playthrough?
And a complaint from a lazy player: damn, walking from the apartment to the subway station on a daily basis sure is a chore. Well, at least the maps aren't needlessly big as other RPGM games i played.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if you mentioned it before but is there a reason there's no stats page for Kira? There ARE stats like Lust, Intellect and Fame, so it would be useful if there was a way to see those as a player.

Reactions: pootin and mesoru

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I don't know if you mentioned it before but is there a reason there's no stats page for Kira? There ARE stats like Lust, Intellect and Fame, so it would be useful if there was a way to see those as a player.
You can see those. Use "squatboy", when you'll have it. It also allows to change your clothes.

Kinda surprised a MV game is running smoothly in my plebbook. So props for that.
However i noted the cgs transitions during the h-scenes always quickly show the game's backgrounds, which kinda breaks the "mood". So that might be something you want to look into.
Also a question: is this game supposed to have separated playthroughs to see all paths or is it possible to mix all the different paths in just one playthrough?
And a complaint from a lazy player: damn, walking from the apartment to the subway station on a daily basis sure is a chore. Well, at least the maps aren't needlessly big as other RPGM games i played.
I am aware of that, and I'm going to redo each event in a nearest future, for a different reason, but I'll fix this issue too. Also, I've added fast travel, as a reward for completing "prison break" quest.

Reactions: mesoru
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes