angrylolicon

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone know when the next update is coming?
Someone said that last week was the one, but nothing came.
It seems like Fresh Mulan made a progress report, but it for patreons only.
If someone could post the important things in that report, I would appreciate it.

OniMan

May 2, 2018
Fresh Mulan said:

Salutations! I wanted to update you on our current development situation.
For those of you who do not know this. Back in August we’ve attempted to make two releases in a month, attempted is a key-word. We’ve basically just shifted the whole development cycle by two or three weeks. Ever since then we were trying to return our release date to normal “once per month, at the end of the month”.
And I think that we should just stop trying to chase our own shadow and release v0.4 at the end of this month, instead of rushing out every update in a desperate attempt to catch up with our schedule.
It is in our interests to update the game as often as possible, since new updates always bring us more exposure and supporters, but I don’t want to rush it out when it’s clearly not yet ready. It has a lot of stuff, everything that I’ve announced last week, and most of that still needs some polishing to work and look as intended.
So what we are doing right now. While Moana is still busy with writing code and bug fixing I’m improving existing scenes both in text and in art departments, plus drawing new character busts, I’ve always wanted every npc to have character art, those shadow figures are just placeholders, if anyone was wondering.
I think in Defenestration delays are unavoidable, but hopefully, once v0.4 will be out, they won’t be as severe. As for v0.4, I want to say that it will be out by the end of this week, but at this point, I’m afraid to name a date. So, starting from this month, expect the game to be out by the end of each month with occasional delays, of course I’ll release it as soon as it will be ready. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support!

Reactions: KoropeiniKi

angrylolicon

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you. It is better if they don't rush anything.
I was just confused because I read that they will be updating the game twice a month.
If they can do once a month with better quality, that's ok.

angrylolicon

Apr 21, 2018
so... what exactly do they mean by "next week"?
They said "this week" refering to last week. It should have been updated already, but if they are eliminating bugs, it is better this way. I wouldn't want to hotfix the game.
So we had better wait until they are sure they can update it.

Sioliz

Dec 28, 2017
I don't know if it's been asked yet, since I don't feel like reading through 30 pages, but what is the possibility of having bestiality scenarios in the game?

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
They said "this week" refering to last week. It should have been updated already, but if they are eliminating bugs, it is better this way. I wouldn't want to hotfix the game.
So we had better wait until they are sure they can update it.
ah, okay. thanks dude

angrylolicon

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know if it's been asked yet, since I don't feel like reading through 30 pages, but what is the possibility of having bestiality scenarios in the game?
I haven't read they neither, but I don't feel like it is an a possibility. It doesn't matcch with the tone of the game.
(Even though it's really good [bestiality])

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I suppose I would like to ask/post in the case of the creator reading this.

Will there be a path for consensual sluttification? A way for Kira to willingly go down the path without mindcontrol, and have scenes with npc's because she enjoys it and/or uses it as a tool, rather than being blackmailed or forced, or is the games entire niche based solely on forced/mindcontrol content? Will the only path without mindcontrol be the "pure" path? Or can Kira become sexually liberated on her own volition?

Will there be any lesbian content, and if so, will said content be gated behind heterosexual content?

Will you be able to build a relationship with characters such as your roomates, the nurse, or the woman who Kira meets on the tram, and if the last one is true, will there be a way to reach her without getting hacked/blackmailed/mindcontrolled by the hacker.

Will there be avenues to take revenge on characters such as the doctor, hacker, guards and jailor, without having to be on a pure route? Such as outsmarting the hacker who insults your intelligence.

Will there be a way to rescue the girl in the prison?

Will there be a way to willingly get cosmetic enhancements (such as the "bimbo" upgrades) and tattoos without getting forced or mindcontrolled before hand? (This is including the slut route mind control, which I know allows you to pay for them)

This last one's a stretch, will there be a way to be an intelligent bimbo? By which I mean the sexual personality, sultry form of speech, general aesthetic, generally everything except the reduced intelligence and forced submission.

Smart lesbian bimbos, wow I'm sure that's a popular niche. :p

Sorry if my questions are out there, I'm mostly curious if the game will allow a direction I am engaged in, if it wont, and you have a specific aim in mind and are solely focused on noncon/mind control, that is totally fine, wont be for me, but I'm sure lots of people will appreciate your hard work, don't feel obligated to pander or push yourself in creative directions you don't want to take.

You are an excellent artist, well done and thank you for your great work.

Last edited:
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I suppose I would like to ask/post in the case of the creator reading this.

Will there be a path for consensual sluttification? A way for Kira to willingly go down the path without mindcontrol, and have scenes with npc's because she enjoys it and/or uses it as a tool, rather than being blackmailed or forced, or is the games entire niche based solely on forced/mindcontrol content? Will the only path without mindcontrol be the "pure" path? Or can Kira become sexually liberated on her own volition?

Will there be any lesbian content, and if so, will said content be gated behind heterosexual content?

Will you be able to build a relationship with characters such as your roomates, the nurse, or the woman who Kira meets on the tram, and if the last one is true, will there be a way to reach her without getting hacked/blackmailed/mindcontrolled by the hacker.

Will there be avenues to take revenge on characters such as the doctor, hacker, guards and jailor, without having to be on a pure route? Such as outsmarting the hacker who insults your intelligence.

Will there be a way to rescue the girl in the prison?

Will there be a way to willingly get cosmetic enhancements (such as the "bimbo" upgrades) and tattoos without getting forced or mindcontrolled before hand? (This is including the slut route mind control, which I know allows you to pay for them)

This last one's a stretch, will there be a way to be an intelligent bimbo? By which I mean the sexual personality, sultry form of speech, general aesthetic, generally everything except the reduced intelligence and forced submission.

Smart lesbian bimbos, wow I'm sure that's a popular niche. :p

Sorry if my questions are out there, I'm mostly curious if the game will allow a direction I am engaged in, if it wont, and you have a specific aim in mind and are solely focused on noncon/mind control, that is totally fine, wont be for me, but I'm sure lots of people will appreciate your hard work, don't feel obligated to pander or push yourself in creative directions you don't want to take.

You are an excellent artist, well done and thank you for your great work.
Hello, there’s a lot of questions. I’ll try to answer them in order.
- Yes, there will be an option/path for somewhat willingful slutification, but not soon. Even though right now half of the game is hypnosis-based, I don’t want it to be solely focused on mind control.
- We’re currently playing with an idea of implementing relationship system with various personalities. So, most likely - yes, you’ll be able to romance them. Subway girl will reappear again in another location, which means that you don’t need to complete Legion quest to meet her.
- Yep, we’ll add some options to pay them back.
- I have a sidequest planned for that girl from prison, you’ll be able to save her, if you’ll choose to do so.
- You can ignore “Chief Officer” and still get to the “new you”, so you don’t need mind control to get physical transformations, just some amount of “lust” stat.
- As for intelligent Bimbos, that sounds like a Slut route, which we’re developing at the same time.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you for the great answers! It's very kind of you, I wish you the best and hope things turn out great.

Yonker101

Dec 6, 2018
Hey can someone help me out, I’m stuck on the “new you” quest. I got the jammer and headed to both the 2nd and 3rd floors but have no idea what to do after that

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes