• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 23, 2018
Thinking about trying this game out (and possibly patreon-ing it) but does anyone have any screenshots of H scenes before i dive in? So that i can get a rough idea of whether it cuts the cheese.

Abbadoa

Oct 26, 2017
Hey so I'm having a problem with text disappearing. Have I done something with my settings? Idk how to fix it I'm pretty new to RPGM.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey so I'm having a problem with text disappearing. Have I done something with my settings? Idk how to fix it I'm pretty new to RPGM.
When you press Ctrl the text box is hidden. Press Crtl again and is restored.

moobere

Jun 5, 2017
I am pretty certain that's where the current version, 0.37, ends. Up to the first three levels of the "New You" treatment.
3.7a If you back into the underground there is a boat use it, once off the boat the first building on the left side of the area enter it and continue left when entered. Short diascene one you interact with the bed thing in the upper part enter the bed and the middle option, short diascene. go to sleep and thats what was added in 3.7a

Reactions: Verizel

outside998

Oct 30, 2017
3.7a If you back into the underground there is a boat use it, once off the boat the first building on the left side of the area enter it and continue left when entered. Short diascene one you interact with the bed thing in the upper part enter the bed and the middle option, short diascene. go to sleep and thats what was added in 3.7a
Yeah, I got that event as well. I am very curious how it will develop in future versions.

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Thank you alot!

Verizel

May 25, 2017
and after that you need to spam subway, then would be another diascene and after sleep 1 H-scene. Thats all I found out

kkjjhh

Feb 22, 2018
This quest is unfinished, I left it in because I've already coded it, but unfortunately was unable to draw art in time. I should have deleted it entirely from this version, sorry)
How do you use the squatboy? anyone knows?

Also how do u shower in prison?

Samur13

Dec 10, 2017
Hallo nice game for the start.

I hang in a early Main quest. I have to collect 15 rubel for Katya, after the first hypnose session. I have 40 rubel , but i can`t pay her. I can only go to work, all other quest seem not to go further.

The Party with the girls also not starting, not Likor to buy, only vodka. Is this Quest for later, or make i a mistake.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hallo nice game for the start.

I hang in a early Main quest. I have to collect 15 rubel for Katya, after the first hypnose session. I have 40 rubel , but i can`t pay her. I can only go to work, all other quest seem not to go further.

The Party with the girls also not starting, not Likor to buy, only vodka. Is this Quest for later, or make i a mistake.
Hi, I’ll look into this. But for this 15 rubles quest - you need to give them to her at the Shopping center (red square), not at the dorm (residential area). And the party quest is unfinished, as per usual.

Reactions: Samur13

kkjjhh

Feb 22, 2018
Also anyone knows how to get the "New You" quest line? and the welcome party it says that liqour is out of stock till the next month

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes