Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
is there any available walkthrough or something like guide or similar?or atleast list of available scene or somethin

Last edited:

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
I swear i barely see any difrence from the last version , why we wait so much for an update if all ge get is just some minor details i still wait for the buss station to work , i needed to use the image folder to see something new

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I swear i barely see any difrence from the last version , why we wait so much for an update if all ge get is just some minor details i still wait for the buss station to work , i needed to use the image folder to see something new
Use cheat to teleport to the studio maybe that will keep you occupied instead here asking for update great games need time be patient

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
man,i swear this game really need walkthrough or wiki or something,the game really great but kinda hard to get the content u want,u wasted many time just to try to get that specific content u want,and by that time u gonna lose interest because of that

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
man,i swear this game really need walkthrough or wiki or something,the game really great but kinda hard to get the content u want,u wasted many time just to try to get that specific content u want,and by that time u gonna lose interest because of that
I gladly answer all of your questions because i was able to unlock all of the scenes in the game

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
I gladly answer all of your questions because i was able to unlock all of the scenes in the game
i wanted to,but i think asking question of the game one by one is kinda wasting too much time,this game really need something like list of quest or scene list and then the requirement to get it,i also gonna just drop this game for a lil bit,the dev need to focus one quest at a time,i mean like,there too much unfinished content like end of questline or something like that,imagine doing quest walking here and there,and when finally you wanna get your prized reward of scene,its just said end of questline for now,and its not only one,but many of them,this really good game,but i wanna punch the dev cuz of that

Bigmojo

Apr 13, 2019
Missing img/pictures/MQ_13_Poster.png which prevents story progression in the prison. Which is a shame since it's close to the end of the mission I think.

Reactions: yuri84

JessFor

Aug 17, 2019
Can someone help me with the New you dream event. From my understanding if you find all 5 stars you can chose what customisation happens to Kira. I do this and there isn't a break free option, it just the Red or Blue lollipop, which does what they'd do without finding the 5 stars or a third 'fuck you' option which just ends it with nothing happening. How do I get this break free option/ability to chose what modifications happen to Kira?

Reactions: Burn85

hyperbuttplug

Jan 21, 2021
Can someone help me with the New you dream event. From my understanding if you find all 5 stars you can chose what customisation happens to Kira. I do this and there isn't a break free option, it just the Red or Blue lollipop, which does what they'd do without finding the 5 stars or a third 'fuck you' option which just ends it with nothing happening. How do I get this break free option/ability to chose what modifications happen to Kira?
The "fuck you" option is the one that allows you to choose what you want done. It shouldn't end it with nothing happening if I remember correctly. If you can choose that option then that is the one you are looking for.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes