TraumaCore

May 6, 2020
i clearly dont understand people, trying to exercise their high horse attitude of "actually paying on patreon" here. cmon ffs, if you are here, that mean you dont pay for all the games you can be paying and downloading it without a problem, so you are the part of the "freeloaders" community, so stop the bs. if you like the game but are jealous that other can get for free what you've payed for- thats entirely your personal problem. and, btw, the games from patreon usually became free after YOU guys betatest if for your own money in about a month or so. the only difference between free version and payed is a time you can get it, so stop the cap.

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
As a proud Czech person, I hope that I will be able to throw someone out of window, killing them in the process. It must be some kind of politician to be correct. :D

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I go to take a shower while in prison but after the shower scene nothing happens, need help
Hmmm. That's not the prison shower scene I got when I played. Did Kira talk to the guard when the guys were showering? The main storyline has Kira going into the showers when the men are in there so she can look for the "ugly-ass bear" tattoo. If you didn't do that, then I think you ended up in an incomplete side path.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
how can i persuade napoleor?
You do a series of (three?) surreal fetch-type quests for him. I don't recall which NPC sends you to him, but it's someone further in the farm area. Just talk to folks and you will trigger it.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I've been corresponding with FM on his Patreon since the start because this thread is so full of loser waves. I did complain about his obsession with massive (really grotesque in some places) body mods, so he made sure that they were optional and inserted some more standard content. I'm back on board with these changes.
That sounds like you had an exchange as an actual human, well done and good on you.

Dr_Kek

Oct 15, 2020
i think i played it years ago, is that me or the art changed? think i preferred it before, anyone got older versions?

Feb 5, 2021
How to unlock shower scenes? Please help guys...
Just complete "Suit up" (When Lev and Tolstoy steal Kira's clothes). Pink Kira will show up briefly during that sequence, then the next time you take a shower, she'll actually be introduced and explain how the overhauled fetish mechanics work. After certain events, Kira can reflect on those events with Pink Kira (dialogue is in, art isn't as of yet).

Reactions: babeleo

babeleo

Mar 26, 2020
Just complete "Suit up" (When Lev and Tolstoy steal Kira's clothes). Pink Kira will show up briefly during that sequence, then the next time you take a shower, she'll actually be introduced and explain how the overhauled fetish mechanics work. After certain events, Kira can reflect on those events with Pink Kira (dialogue is in, art isn't as of yet).
Thanks man

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Little offtopic:
Was were a total clean in thread? Cuz i lost 150+ likes somehow.

Oct 8, 2022
Yep, I read everything. The trick is to filter out hatred from constructive criticism, which is unfortunately rather difficult on this website.
Bro why are you even here? There hasn't been anything constructive happening here since 2018.
I legit see no reason for being here other than pirating the latest patreon build.

Edit: Not hating, I'm just honestly really confused.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes