Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
Love this game. Any plans to release the drawn/painted art? I understand why you went to 3D models but the drawn art just had so much personality. The newer designs aren't bad, but there was something truly unique and special about what was before. Thanks for developing this still!

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Love this game. Any plans to release the drawn/painted art? I understand why you went to 3D models but the drawn art just had so much personality. The newer designs aren't bad, but there was something truly unique and special about what was before. Thanks for developing this still!
Thank you for confusing my art with 3d, and I appreciate how hard you’re trying :) You can get older art by playing older version, apart from that - we have an artbook for 10$ patreon tier.

Last edited:

belec

Aug 15, 2017
“Rpg maker” really doesn’t like what we’re doing to it, we’ll figure this out, but it will take us some time.
solved with following:
JavaScript:
Galv.CPICS.getPics = function() {
    Galv.CPICS.picList = [];
    if (!$gameMessage._choices) return;
    for (var i = 0; i < $gameMessage._choices.length; i++) {
        if(!$gameMessage._choices[i]) return;
        var txt = $gameMessage._choices[i].match(/<p:(.*)>/i);
        if (txt) Galv.CPICS.setPic(i,txt);
    }
};

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
solved with following:
JavaScript:
Galv.CPICS.getPics = function() {
    Galv.CPICS.picList = [];
    if (!$gameMessage._choices) return;
    for (var i = 0; i < $gameMessage._choices.length; i++) {
        if(!$gameMessage._choices[i]) return;
        var txt = $gameMessage._choices[i].match(/<p:(.*)>/i);
        if (txt) Galv.CPICS.setPic(i,txt);
    }
};
Thank you, we'll try that :)

Mimz

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Uhm, any saves that I can get? because my saves seem to have the map locked. I cant go any other places then the hospital and area no17, and I cant enter the bar place nr15. I got the mission to either seduce and have sex with the keyholder (blackmailing) or to drug and steal the key.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
FreshMulan Are we going to visit communist China anytime in the future? Are you, by any chance, the byproduct of such international collaboration?
Sorry, I somehow missed your question, no, not in this game. Next update - “Farm”, will finally give you some lore and understanding of the world Kira inhabits, getting other countries involved would be too ambitious :)

And no, I’m not from China, but I understand why you might think that. I picked the name “Mulan”, because she’s been pretending to be a man, and №1 rule of the internet - everyone is a man.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
What is new in the update? So far I've found the Gym and there you can only masturbate and get groped, but no further? Or am I missing something

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
What is new in the update? So far I've found the Gym and there you can only masturbate and get groped, but no further? Or am I missing something
It was posted already, but here it is again:
Changelog:

-Tolstoy literally dumbs Kira down if she continues listening to his jokes (2 steps)

- Autosave option. Pressing “esc” key leads to a save being made, but it can only see your loaded savefile, meaning that it will save over it - that’s why it’s “off” by default, please make a backup of your saves if you want to use it.

-Amazing gym soundtrack

-Small worldbuilding events (gym, residential area, augs shop)

-Gym location

-Gym outfit

- benevolence and pet training are back with updated art.

-”Mai” outfit is back

- 11 new npc pictures

- 4 gym training sessions that unlock customizable fifth one and an option to workout naked.

-training events can increase/decrease Kira’s hips, choice based.

-fifth gym session can be viewed naked, in gym outfit and in gym revealing outfit, you’ll be able to pick what to wear at the locker after the fourth gym session.

-new shop that sells shady items, including booty growth serums

-artwork for new shop items and shop interface.

- Hair salon, allows you to switch between unlocked hair (pink from new you, and default white for now).

-Hair styling, slightly different hair based on your current one, will only appear in character art (For now we have just one, for the default white hair).

-New tattoo (shown in gym events)

-Katya will now sell piercings if you’ve completed “party quest”.

-Nipple rings piercing. (shown in gym events)

-Grope event with Katya if you’re dating and asking her about nipple rings (AUG’s shop).

-If Katya was on the pole instead of Kira (“prison break” quest), her character art will be undressed during this event.

-Body writings (Shown in gym events.)

-Bare bones of the “shower system”, mainly to allow removal of body writings.

-First working version of “groping system”, a giant master event that will automatically change art in all grope events each time we’ll add something to it (hair, tattoos etc.)

-4 different gym grope events that use this system (Katya’s new event also uses it and shows body writings if they’re present).

-3 repeatable versions of gym grope events with randomized partner art (currently two)

- repeatable “body writings” gym event.

Bugfixes:

(There was a ton of them, I’m listing just the important ones)

- Kira’s character art button works again

- Ctrl works again

- Fixed endless loop at "Dream" part of 2nd Legion quest.

Dghg

May 10, 2019
It was posted already, but here it is again:
Changelog:

-Tolstoy literally dumbs Kira down if she continues listening to his jokes (2 steps)

- Autosave option. Pressing “esc” key leads to a save being made, but it can only see your loaded savefile, meaning that it will save over it - that’s why it’s “off” by default, please make a backup of your saves if you want to use it.

-Amazing gym soundtrack

-Small worldbuilding events (gym, residential area, augs shop)

-Gym location

-Gym outfit

- benevolence and pet training are back with updated art.

-”Mai” outfit is back

- 11 new npc pictures

- 4 gym training sessions that unlock customizable fifth one and an option to workout naked.

-training events can increase/decrease Kira’s hips, choice based.

-fifth gym session can be viewed naked, in gym outfit and in gym revealing outfit, you’ll be able to pick what to wear at the locker after the fourth gym session.

-new shop that sells shady items, including booty growth serums

-artwork for new shop items and shop interface.

- Hair salon, allows you to switch between unlocked hair (pink from new you, and default white for now).

-Hair styling, slightly different hair based on your current one, will only appear in character art (For now we have just one, for the default white hair).

-New tattoo (shown in gym events)

-Katya will now sell piercings if you’ve completed “party quest”.

-Nipple rings piercing. (shown in gym events)

-Grope event with Katya if you’re dating and asking her about nipple rings (AUG’s shop).

-If Katya was on the pole instead of Kira (“prison break” quest), her character art will be undressed during this event.

-Body writings (Shown in gym events.)

-Bare bones of the “shower system”, mainly to allow removal of body writings.

-First working version of “groping system”, a giant master event that will automatically change art in all grope events each time we’ll add something to it (hair, tattoos etc.)

-4 different gym grope events that use this system (Katya’s new event also uses it and shows body writings if they’re present).

-3 repeatable versions of gym grope events with randomized partner art (currently two)

- repeatable “body writings” gym event.

Bugfixes:

(There was a ton of them, I’m listing just the important ones)

- Kira’s character art button works again

- Ctrl works again

- Fixed endless loop at "Dream" part of 2nd Legion quest.
hello man I am not able to do the cinema work now it says that it is under maintenance

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
And no, I’m not from China, but I understand why you might think that. I picked the name “Mulan”, because she’s been pretending to be a man, and №1 rule of the internet - everyone is a man.
Ah, got it, so you're a man pretending to be a woman.

By the way, is the broken English part of the charm or are proofreader hard to come by in Mother Russia? ;)

Reactions: FlyingSpaceRhino

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
I can't help but ask whether this version of Kira's face is final? Before the art-overhaul, 0.4.4, I guess, she fell into the overall setting pretty nicely as a normal girl, like she's portrayed in the main menu, who then is corrupted to look like a certain type of a promiscuous girl, and it worked in favour of the theme of the game. Now she looks like one promiscuous girl from the get-go, only going deeper from there, which is kinda disappointing. New art is way more detailed, and kudos for that, looks gorgeous, but the face is what reflect the character the most.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Ah, got it, so you're a man pretending to be a woman.

By the way, is the broken English part of the charm or are proofreader hard to come by in Mother Russia? ;)
Case and point, though I'm neither - I’m a genderless and timeless creature. Broken english is definitely a part of the charm, fortunately for me it works well in our setting, that said, we will eventually fix all typos.

I can't help but ask whether this version of Kira's face is final? Before the art-overhaul, 0.4.4, I guess, she fell into the overall setting pretty nicely as a normal girl, like she's portrayed in the main menu, who then is corrupted to look like a certain type of a promiscuous girl, and it worked in favour of the theme of the game. Now she looks like one promiscuous girl from the get-go, only going deeper from there, which is kinda disappointing. New art is way more detailed, and kudos for that, looks gorgeous, but the face is what reflect the character the most.
Her older face wasn’t as detailed as it needed to be, her nose was just two dots for example, I needed it to have details so we could show you better expressions, facial piercings (nose ring etc.) and because the arstyle itself is now closer to realism.

Her current face is how I see her in this artstyle, it’s final and I honestly think that you will get used to her new look, once your nostalgia or any other feeling towards our old art will fade.

As someone who did both her old and new faces, I prefer her new one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanko1984

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Where is Akulov's shop located?
It will be in the City Center location, so it’s not available in this version.
hello man I am not able to do the cinema work now it says that it is under maintenance
Probably it’s because we’re still working on it, and so it’s under maintenance :)
Btw, where to get the tattoo mentioned in the changelog?
“Holding facility”, the same artist that gives Kira a tramp stamp. To get there - punch any guard in the nuts.

Reactions: Lynx2k19
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes