JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
How do you get tattoos from the artist in prison? He just repeats his introduction speech whenever I talk to him.

What is the Legion quest and how to start it?

D

Deleted member 2175710

Only Gym arc is added ?? No development of the story ?? And why can't I get to mosfilm Even though the task is displayed in my quest log

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I see....well,i'm trying to make her the stupidest bimbo without any fame or intellect,only with lust and charisma (and as bigger tits and ass as it possible of course :) )....so i think then i will just wait and hope soon to have some different kind of work for winning money who will be for a sluts/whores and bimbos...hahaha.... :D But i need to ask,is that "Experimental Serum" in the 3rd floor of the laboratory available or it's still not,because i can't find how to start it? PS: Great work any way,the game is really nice and fun - even if it's too hard sometimes,to know what exactly you need to do with some quests and how to raise your lust and charisma :) Keep the good work and for the record,i really like the new look of Kira and her new face,it suits her much better :)

(my stats for now: Lust 8;Charisma 3;Intellect -11;Fame 0;Breast size 4;Hips size 2) :D
Thanks! Fourth breast Size is max atm.

im really confused, i've talked to everyone i seem to be able to, i've started working at the gym and i've tried every option i can think of but i cant progress. Theres a job on the notice board for waitress but i cant find anyone that gives me the job, plus the vendor in the bazaar says i dont have 5 rubles after the girls in the room give it to me.
Quickest way to get liquor is to punch any guard.

How do you get tattoos from the artist in prison? He just repeats his introduction speech whenever I talk to him.

What is the Legion quest and how to start it?
He can give you only one tattoo per day, so maybe you need to sleep and come back later. We’ll check it out, maybe it’s a bug.

For a Legion quest, you need to progress with the main story and click on a computer thingy at your sewer base - pick an option “memory” on it and you’re good to go.

I'm not able to progress beyond the very start - when the girls are supposed to give me 5 rubles to buy liquor I don't wind up getting it and so cannot do anything.
There’s hints and a quest log, “party quest” is optional, it shouldn’t stop you from exploring. If you’re really stuck at the start - you should either travel to the hospital or AUG’s shop (Red square mall). To get the liquor you need to get arrested, you can get arrested by walking around in revealing outfits (every outfit has a revealing option) or by punching any guard.

For a revealing outfit option you need to complete 4 hypno sessions with “Chief Officer” - go to the park at night - talk to the man at the corner of the park.

Both the liquor and the revealing options of our outfits are extremely unintuitive right now, we will fix this in the next update.
Only Gym arc is added ?? No development of the story ?? And why can't I get to mosfilm Even though the task is displayed in my quest log
No main story in this update, new content is focused on customization (outfits, hair, piercings, hips, tattoos, items) and on gym. Movies are under maintenance, we’re still reworking them.
How do you unlock the short haircut?
We will reward players with new hair for completing quests. Pink hair for New You, and short hair will be unlocked at the farm.
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance
The closest thing to “animation” is our new gym squatting event, it has whooping 4 frames, and to show all currently present appearances in the game - I needed to create 119 pictures, which is not even the hardest part. The hardest part is their logic, since some of them are mutually exclusive and some of them are not.

It took us an absurd amount of time to make, and I’m not going to repeat this mistake, so no, there’s no real animations and never will be, due to our game having physical changes.

Reactions: 21dsd

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
what does charisma do is it bad if I want her to be a bimbo
For now charisma mainly lowers prices and gives you funnier dialogue options.
With the Movies update (where you can raise your charisma) we will add options for it all over the game - it will let you skip “gathering quests”, like leninals and prison deck device parts and more.

You can make her a bimbo, it’s not bad and it won’t lead you to any badends - you’ll be able to finish an entire game with bimbo Kira.
where is the farm
Farm is what we’re working on right now, it will be in our next update

Any update on autosave fix? Btw seems like an awesome game.
Thank you, we already changed how autosave works - it will have separate slots and you will be able to turn it on/off, plus you will be able to tell it when to save (in menu, when locations change and etc.)

Expect it to be included in our bugfix version, which should be out this week.

Reactions: Dghg
Jun 20, 2017
Heyo lads, was just wondering if anyone knew which variables/switches the "Dream" sequence is, managed to fuck the hell out of the game due to a crash.

Just trying to restart the whole scene see if its an actual bug or just RPGM givin me shit

edit: it lets you restart the dream but will not let you hit the terminals. Only allows for red/blue pill options.
!EDIT!: I fixed it, if like me, you are unlcuky (or foolish) enough to have your Dream sequence get borked, open RPGMsaveedit, and go to advanced. Once there it will be under variables "Dream-kira body state" Just find all the variables with Dream in it about halfway down and set their values to 0.

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
How do i change the lips? who/where do i go to?
It’s a “new you” Dream hypnosis - either “bimbo/red pill” option, or you need to click on 5 things: Leninal, “wake up” graffiti, and 3 monitors. All of them have “stars” to indicate that they’re intractable (except for a leninal in the corridor), then you can “break free” and pick all your changes, including lips.

To get to the “New You” you need to either complete all 4 Chief Officer’s hypno scenes and use the elevator, or to advance the main story - “Prison break” quest, “Hippocrates pledge” quest and finally “new you” quest.

All options will lead to you getting 50 Lust in a Dream event, If you want to avoid that - you need a jammer, you’ll get access to a jammer vendor after the “prison break” quest.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
FreshMulan
Just curious.
In Prison Break quest either Kira or Katya ending up tied to that pole. Is there a third choice to avoid pole scene at all for everyone?
I instinctively overwriten all of my 5 saves (dont ask, its OCD thing) and now can't test it myself without looking into the game files.
Also what are the requirements for triggering the metro_exhibit event is it turned off for now or should i just follow the main story to get it?
BTW thanks for this game. It's amazing.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
FreshMulan
Just curious.
In Prison Break quest either Kira or Katya ending up tied to that pole. Is there a third choice to avoid pole scene at all for everyone?
I instinctively overwriten all of my 5 saves (dont ask, its OCD thing) and now can't test it myself without looking into the game files.
Also what are the requirements for triggering the metro_exhibit event is it turned off for now or should i just follow the main story to get it?
BTW thanks for this game. It's amazing.
Thanks! Someone will end up on that pole, but there's a third option in plans. When we will return to prison content and layer our old art - both Kira and Katya could be tied at the same time.

Metro event has 30% chance of triggering and requires Kira being dressed in casual outfit + seen Chief Officer's hypnosis. But then again, we intend to redo it and make requirements “softer”.

Reactions: alkeera

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Thanks! Someone will end up on that pole, but there's a third option in plans. When we will return to prison content and layer our old art - both Kira and Katya could be tied at the same time.

Metro event has 30% chance of triggering and requires Kira being dressed in casual outfit + seen Chief Officer's hypnosis. But then again, we intend to redo it and make requirements “softer”.
Thx for the reply.
I got another question that i had forgotten to ask previously and maybe it's already in the game.
At this point i saw only 2 options regarding 4 hypno sessions in the beginning - you either get brainfucked into slut/bimbo or simply don't go to the officer.
Is there an option (maybe in future versions) to participate in those and further sessions (out of curiosity or undercover because of quest for example) and pretend that hypnotraining worked? In my humble opinion this is a good set up for Kira's mind struggle - she either do sexytime as told pretending or blow her cover.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
does anyone have an actual walkthrough, since the game got reworked quite a bit and the one linked right now is not available?

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Started a total new game since i had few problems with my older saves.

I think the Tatoo guy in Prison, gives the error when u already have both Tatoos. Sleeping doesnt help either.

Therefore the Quest with the Factory, doesnt progress after you came out of Prison does it? You just talk with dat supervisor and then its kinda „done“ cuz the questlog doesnt update.

Cant wait for new Updates and content, keep up the good work

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Anyone knows what do i need to edit to get rid of that placeholder tag?
It appeared somewhere in the rebel base.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes