EKGMachine72

Jan 19, 2020
So, the mosfilms quest seems broken. I can start it by talking to the guy in the secret bar, but at the bus it says "End of quest" even tho before I was sure I could do it

D

Deleted member 2193275

the game won't let me continue after saving :(. is there any way to fix it?

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Thx for the reply.
I got another question that i had forgotten to ask previously and maybe it's already in the game.
At this point i saw only 2 options regarding 4 hypno sessions in the beginning - you either get brainfucked into slut/bimbo or simply don't go to the officer.
Is there an option (maybe in future versions) to participate in those and further sessions (out of curiosity or undercover because of quest for example) and pretend that hypnotraining worked? In my humble opinion this is a good set up for Kira's mind struggle - she either do sexytime as told pretending or blow her cover.
Our original plan was for Kira to either participate in a bunch of hypnotic sessions and lessons to get to the vault, or for her to use “jammer” and pretend that hypnosis works (just like you’re suggesting). “Dream” Bimbofication event was meant to be the last one, on the last floor.

For our original plan to work we needed more events, and people really wanted to play as Bimbo Kira, so we added this new second route with bar seduction, due to it being easier to make.

Once we will have more different hypnotic events - we will revisit this quest, and we may just do what we planned to do in the first place.

HornedOne

Jan 17, 2019
For the "Boobies" quest, I slept at the sewer base and now I can't get back in the dorm room to get to the box lol

alkeera

May 1, 2018
So now i stumbled upon another bug.
Quest SQ_18 (8008135).
Slept in the sewers, got the mission, couldn't step in the dorm room to get the box, nocliped in, but there is simply no box inside. Fiddled with some quest related switches and variables but couldn't force it to appear near the bed or reset this quest.
And like last time all my saves are already overwritten by me (damn OCD).
Apparently the next step is to learn JS to fix it cause why not? Got a LOT of free time thanks to world wide pandemic and starting to have different weird thoughts more frequently when there is nothing for me to do during all these days.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
For the "Boobies" quest, I slept at the sewer base and now I can't get back in the dorm room to get to the box lol
You can try to enable noclip and get into the room but it's not much of a help because there is no box inside that you can interact with.

Jurasikk

Aug 8, 2019
I saw the images in the folder marked pregnant, but in the game I did not notice this possibility. Is it possible in this version, or is it not yet implemented?

D

Deleted member 2193275

hey guys i still can't press continue after saving the game. what should i do? i don't want to play the game again from the start :/

sam159

Dec 3, 2017
It’s a “new you” Dream hypnosis - either “bimbo/red pill” option, or you need to click on 5 things: Leninal, “wake up” graffiti, and 3 monitors. All of them have “stars” to indicate that they’re intractable (except for a leninal in the corridor), then you can “break free” and pick all your changes, including lips.

To get to the “New You” you need to either complete all 4 Chief Officer’s hypno scenes and use the elevator, or to advance the main story - “Prison break” quest, “Hippocrates pledge” quest and finally “new you” quest.

All options will lead to you getting 50 Lust in a Dream event, If you want to avoid that - you need a jammer, you’ll get access to a jammer vendor after the “prison break” quest.

I'm having issues with finding those monitors... i fount the leninal (the lenin sign i assume), the wake up graffiti. however she says it means nothing to her, and after that i cant find monitors anywhere... could really use help here. there is no star or sign of interaction.

laguerra89

Sep 18, 2018
I'm having issues with finding those monitors... i fount the leninal (the lenin sign i assume), the wake up graffiti. however she says it means nothing to her, and after that i cant find monitors anywhere... could really use help here. there is no star or sign of interaction.
just find and activate (activated banners change color to red) 10 banners in city

Socural

Jul 16, 2017
Hey first of all great game. I really enjoyed the writing as it was really new and quite refreshing, and of course funny, too. My only critisism right now would be the pacing. I got confused a lot while playing the game, since some things doesn`t reallly make any sense, for example:

- You are able to get the "Slut" Tatoo before the Prison Quest line, which means, that when you get raped in the shower the "Free Use" Tatoo just overwrites the "Slut" Tatoo, without even mentioning it.

- At a later point, but before the prison quest, you are able to get the liqour to make that welcome party, which is strangely not available from the start as I think was intended. After the party you can become Katyas little denial pet, but in the prison event she doesn`t mention that whatsoever and behaves more like you have just recently meet and aren`t close to eachother.

- You can progress the Gym Events before the Retardis Glory Hole Event, where the Trainer guy is the "Bouncer". I had progressed all trough the Gym events beforeI progressed in the Main Quest. Which resulted in him acting like he didn`t know me at all.

- I also don`t know what to make out of the bobby Fisherman Quest, as it seems a little bit out of place. You can do it at an early point in the game and it seems strange that Kira experiences a puplic humiliation fuck event right from the start.

- I would also check if Quest Rewards, Responses, or more events in generall should grant certain stat upgrades like Lust and Charisma. To be honest I haven`t found a single event that boosted charisma. Lust seemed to only increse on very random events and there should be more increase options. Intellect was mostly fine though.

I also have some questions:

- If you choose for Kira to stick with tolstoys version of the welcome party, meaning that she is certain that she fucked that hobo, has that any consequences for the future?

- In the prison Quest Line Kira gets accused of bestiality, will you do something with that fetish later on? (shamefull fetish of mine xD )

- The Blue Jelly Monster mentioned in the new Vault Questline will have an appearence at a later point in time?

- Do you plan to have more repeatable encounters in the game? I assume that they would be easy to implement, especially after all those hypno sessions Kira can take to unlock new kinks.

- Will it be possible to get the hairstyle Kira has only during the Dream event in the New You Facility? I kinda liked it.

- Last suggestion would be to maybe make it more clear when certain things will get unlocked. For example I think I spent 2 hours of playtime just regularly checking the beauty salon to see if the pink hair is available or not.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Hey first of all great game. I really enjoyed the writing as it was really new and quite refreshing, and of course funny, too. My only critisism right now would be the pacing. I got confused a lot while playing the game, since some things doesn`t reallly make any sense, for example:

- You are able to get the "Slut" Tatoo before the Prison Quest line, which means, that when you get raped in the shower the "Free Use" Tatoo just overwrites the "Slut" Tatoo, without even mentioning it.

- At a later point, but before the prison quest, you are able to get the liqour to make that welcome party, which is strangely not available from the start as I think was intended. After the party you can become Katyas little denial pet, but in the prison event she doesn`t mention that whatsoever and behaves more like you have just recently meet and aren`t close to eachother.

- You can progress the Gym Events before the Retardis Glory Hole Event, where the Trainer guy is the "Bouncer". I had progressed all trough the Gym events beforeI progressed in the Main Quest. Which resulted in him acting like he didn`t know me at all.

- I also don`t know what to make out of the bobby Fisherman Quest, as it seems a little bit out of place. You can do it at an early point in the game and it seems strange that Kira experiences a puplic humiliation fuck event right from the start.

- I would also check if Quest Rewards, Responses, or more events in generall should grant certain stat upgrades like Lust and Charisma. To be honest I haven`t found a single event that boosted charisma. Lust seemed to only increse on very random events and there should be more increase options. Intellect was mostly fine though.

I also have some questions:

- If you choose for Kira to stick with tolstoys version of the welcome party, meaning that she is certain that she fucked that hobo, has that any consequences for the future?

- In the prison Quest Line Kira gets accused of bestiality, will you do something with that fetish later on? (shamefull fetish of mine xD )

- The Blue Jelly Monster mentioned in the new Vault Questline will have an appearence at a later point in time?

- Do you plan to have more repeatable encounters in the game? I assume that they would be easy to implement, especially after all those hypno sessions Kira can take to unlock new kinks.

- Will it be possible to get the hairstyle Kira has only during the Dream event in the New You Facility? I kinda liked it.

- Last suggestion would be to maybe make it more clear when certain things will get unlocked. For example I think I spent 2 hours of playtime just regularly checking the beauty salon to see if the pink hair is available or not.
I’m aware of all our inconsistencies, they are a result of our decision to give you more freedom (since 0.4.5). We will fix all of that in time, and we will continue to retroactively change dialogues to allow you to complete quests in any order, just not at the expense of new content - we need time to do things, and people want to see us making new stuff, instead of fixing older events, so we can’t do everything at once.

-fucking a hobo will have minor concequences (future sewer quest)
- There will never be any bestiality in defenestration, because it’s against patreon rules and is just wrong in general.
I understand that at some point a person with a nickname similar to mine will post a bestiality patch, and while there’s nothing I can do about it, I’m completely againsts it in spirit.
- Yes, and you already met that jelly monster once, without knowing it.
- Everything will be repeatable, our new gym content is an example of that.
- Yep, will do.We want everything to be intuitive.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes