Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
the game, for some reason, always crashes (and sometime, even my computer) everytime i play it for like 15-20 minutes, that is unless i saved the game, and then restart the game.
I'd re-download the game. Sounds like a missing file of some kind, or a memory leak. The game is rock-stable for me.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I adore this game, but I'm so mad I didn't pass a "lust check" and missed out on a scene. This type of mechanics is very bothersome in RPGM since rolling back to a previous save (without auto-save) may imply losing like 3 or 4 hours of game; or having to restart the whole game over.
If it's the same as the one I failed (in the blackmail scene at the bar) I think that that is deliberate, to distinguish the outcome between Kira the secret agent, Kira the slut, and (with low intelligence) Kira the bimbo. That was the only lust check i recall.

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone ever find a way to fix save files with the Legion missing box near bed problem? Don't think I will backtrack to attempt fixing it until next big update comes out if not.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Anyone ever find a way to fix save files with the Legion missing box near bed problem? Don't think I will backtrack to attempt fixing it until next big update comes out if not.
You can change SQ_18_Legion_bazaar (it's not a full name of the variable. I don't remember it) to 1 and then simply go to Bazaar skipping the box stage of the quest.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
If it's the same as the one I failed (in the blackmail scene at the bar) I think that that is deliberate, to distinguish the outcome between Kira the secret agent, Kira the slut, and (with low intelligence) Kira the bimbo. That was the only lust check i recall.
It is. I should do a "bimbo" run, thanks man!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Did the movie studio quests get removed for now? I keep get told the bus stop is under construction

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's a memory leak for me. Gets to 14GB and crashes. It takes close to an hour though. Re-downloading doesn't work
Try getting the RPGM RTP package and install that. A memory leak is likelier to be from the RPGM executable than the game itself. It could be that I am not getting it because the game uses the installed RTP rather than the included one.

fresh_L

Jan 5, 2018
I can confirm this, the game keeps using more memory on my machine as well the longer it runs. I don't have additional external runtime enviorments installed and am running it on win 10.

Also after every dialoge the game seems to overwrite my last save, wich is a little annoying even though I have autosave turned off.

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I have memory leaks and this continues till the game just crashes that is beside the fact that even with auto save turned off in options its still overwriting my saves aka if I save to #3 slot then as soon as i enter an area or enter a conversation it will autosave example is the diner/bar job i saved as soon as I entered the area both #3 and #4 slots and then went to talk to the boss and it autosaved in both slots

Reactions: fresh_L

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
You can change SQ_18_Legion_bazaar (it's not a full name of the variable. I don't remember it) to 1 and then simply go to Bazaar skipping the box stage of the quest.
Here's no variable like this in the save file on this stage of the quest. I could find only those:
102: SQ_18_box_state=1
103: SQ_18_randomizer_state=2
107: SQ_18_NPC_noticing_state=1
I have tried to to change string 102 value to both 0 and 2 and nothing happened.
Could someone be more specific on what to do to pass "box" stage of lemon's 2nd quest?

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Game crashed when i exited the gym. I didnt even get to save. Im raging rn, fuck this im not gonna grind to get to this point anymore.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Here's no variable like this in the save file on this stage of the quest. I could find only those:
102: SQ_18_box_state=1
103: SQ_18_randomizer_state=2
107: SQ_18_NPC_noticing_state=1
I have tried to to change string 102 value to both 0 and 2 and nothing happened.
Could someone be more specific on what to do to pass "box" stage of lemon's 2nd quest?
Try to do this using

Reactions: DrMage

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
What's the fastest way to get your lust to 10? I'm trying to get the gym thing that says you need 10 lust .. but the only way I've gotten my lust over 10 so far is the hospital thing where you can choose pills and I was hoping to get the 10 lust before then.

Reactions: Busty Slayer
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes