FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Can someone help me to remove that placeholder? It appears after some dialoge (dint remember now what exacly) and i cant remove it (((

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Another problem - game crushes afer 3rd dialoge in jail with NPC who make tatoo.
Yeah. Everyone has the same problem. Devs know about it.
For now you can just ignore this error there is no further content for the tattoo artist anyway.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
Yeah. Everyone has the same problem. Devs know about it.
For now you can just ignore this error there is no further content for the tattoo artist anyway.
thx. and - we cant leave city in this version, or i dont fined something?

Oct 12, 2018
I destroyed the B1M bot, did that lock me out of any content or is there just none yet?
Also can you swim yet somehow?
And is there a point in getting 7/7 in both stats?

Last edited:

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
yeah thanks I want to know that
We're trying to make our game non-linear, and some characters exist in multiple locations - we don’t know where you will meet them first, so we’re trying to think about all possibilities.

In the case of Bobby, he currently exists only in park, but he will appear in another location - so that option is there for the future.

Sep 11, 2019
So I played this yesterday. So far I like it. Like others however, I have memory leak problems that makes the game crash after a while (over an hour), and I have the save-override problem that prevents me from having multiple different save for different routes. But they are manageable problems, for now.

One weird bug I had that nobody seems to have mentionned is at the hairdresser - I went once and asked for a new hairstyle, namely to brush me up. I got it, but now I cannot go back to the other style. Even when I ask him to tidy me up and give him 5$, I stay with the same haircut.

Talking bout haircut - how do you unlock the badass short haircut? Or even the brunette one? I'm guessin the latter has to do with Katya, since it was on her robot. (I'm playing slut Kara, though I used the jammer instead of taking a pill. I haven't figured out how to get bigger tits now that I have done that though)

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
So I played this yesterday. So far I like it. Like others however, I have memory leak problems that makes the game crash after a while (over an hour), and I have the save-override problem that prevents me from having multiple different save for different routes. But they are manageable problems, for now.

One weird bug I had that nobody seems to have mentionned is at the hairdresser - I went once and asked for a new hairstyle, namely to brush me up. I got it, but now I cannot go back to the other style. Even when I ask him to tidy me up and give him 5$, I stay with the same haircut.

Talking bout haircut - how do you unlock the badass short haircut? Or even the brunette one? I'm guessin the latter has to do with Katya, since it was on her robot. (I'm playing slut Kara, though I used the jammer instead of taking a pill. I haven't figured out how to get bigger tits now that I have done that though)
We’ll fix our “memory leak” issues eventually, as for the hair salon and autosave - it will be fixed in our upcoming bugfix.

To hopefully deliver our updates sooner, we did a ton of stuff in advance, including hair.

Right now, both of them are there as a teaser, haircuts will be our rewards for major quests. We’ll add the short one as a reward for the “farm” quest and black one for the “detective” agency (city center).

Reactions: Ashkun
Oct 12, 2018
Sorry if i ask again but does b1mbot have any content when not destroyed and what happens when you go to 7/7? the gym crashes a lot for me. also after speaking to the manager and getting his card is there more to that too? Lastly, will the next major update bring back the movie studio?

Also, i kinda hate that i have to replay the entire game everytime a major patch releases and i accidentally delete a scenes savegame, will there be a pseudo gallery soon or atleast the ability to replayshti youve seen already at new u?
will titsizes etc be updated to the scenes in which theyre missing in case you become a dumb bimbo before you do any mainstory quesT? (like the pole one) or is that far in the future?

Reactions: IncineratedMulan
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes