IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry if i ask again but does b1mbot have any content when not destroyed and what happens when you go to 7/7? the gym crashes a lot for me. also after speaking to the manager and getting his card is there more to that too? Lastly, will the next major update bring back the movie studio?

Also, i kinda hate that i have to replay the entire game everytime a major patch releases and i accidentally delete a scenes savegame, will there be a pseudo gallery soon or atleast the ability to replayshti youve seen already at new u?
will titsizes etc be updated to the scenes in which theyre missing in case you become a dumb bimbo before you do any mainstory quesT? (like the pole one) or is that far in the future?
It’s basically still a beta version, despite all the content that we have. B1M android is there because of the movies, it’s a part of another quest I have in mind. We will add two more quests to the “Mosfilm” location - that is why it’s not in the game yet.

Changing existing quests or adding new quests retroactively - breaks saves, and we do not want to break your save files with every update. This is why your comment is a bit confusing to me - savefiles from 0.4.5 and up work with 0.4.7 and I don’t understand why you’re starting a new game with each update.

All of our events will support all our physical changes,it’s already drawn, we just need time to properly code it all in and hopefully avoid bugs (it’s a bit complicated).

Recollection room will also be a part of our game, just at the later date - once we will stop editing events and be 100% sure that everything works.

Reactions: cavaemon
Oct 12, 2018
It’s basically still a beta version, despite all the content that we have. B1M android is there because of the movies, it’s a part of another quest I have in mind. We will add two more quests to the “Mosfilm” location - that is why it’s not in the game yet.

Changing existing quests or adding new quests retroactively - breaks saves, and we do not want to break your save files with every update. This is why your comment is a bit confusing to me - savefiles from 0.4.5 and up work with 0.4.7 and I don’t understand why you’re starting a new game with each update.

All of our events will support all our physical changes,it’s already drawn, we just need time to properly code it all in and hopefully avoid bugs (it’s a bit complicated).

Recollection room will also be a part of our game, just at the later date - once we will stop editing events and be 100% sure that everything works.

some events are no longer in the game, new u stuff specifically, sorry, though, that sentence got across wrong:
What i ment to say is "will there be a pseudo gallery because if i accidentally overwrite my save, i have to start a new game"
Just for the sake of testing ofcourse, so i can find those bugs, like having pink hair and being a megabimbo as a bunny in the gym for example causes your hair to mix with...katja? the lesbians hair.it looks weird, not in all bystander events, just some o them. i know youre not technically breaking saves, i fucked up the grammar, its just i figured itll beeasy to put an npc somewhere that just allows you to revisit scenes that cant be replayed if you want to as a wayto test them out with newer content added into it.

you sound like you did alot of ground work, will updates be more frequent now where the art is already done?

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
some events are no longer in the game, new u stuff specifically, sorry, though, that sentence got across wrong:
What i ment to say is "will there be a pseudo gallery because if i accidentally overwrite my save, i have to start a new game"
Just for the sake of testing ofcourse, so i can find those bugs, like having pink hair and being a megabimbo as a bunny in the gym for example causes your hair to mix with...katja? the lesbians hair.it looks weird, not in all bystander events, just some o them. i know youre not technically breaking saves, i fucked up the grammar, its just i figured itll beeasy to put an npc somewhere that just allows you to revisit scenes that cant be replayed if you want to as a wayto test them out with newer content added into it.

you sound like you did alot of ground work, will updates be more frequent now where the art is already done?
Roger that, sorry, it looks like I also misunderstood you. For the sake of testing it does make sense for us to add something similar to a recollection room, we’ll think about it.

And we will fix our autosave issues with a bugfix (probably today).

If I remember correctly only one “new you” event is no longer in the game - memory correction, because it will never return.
It used the art from the “prison break” pole event and it was there because we retroactively added Katya’s version of said event. So instead of forcing you to replay the game - we added an option to view it at “new you”. Since 0.4.5 broke all savefiles - we no longer need that event, it has no consequences and serves no purpose.

Yep, you’re absolutely right, now that we have done a lot of groundwork in advance - we will be able to release the game quicker :)

Reactions: cavaemon and Ashkun

D2019

May 19, 2019
Hi is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? As I am not sure if I finished quests or not.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Defenestration v0.4.7a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: aa14

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Sorry, I somehow missed your question, no, not in this game. Next update - “Farm”, will finally give you some lore and understanding of the world Kira inhabits, getting other countries involved would be too ambitious :)

And no, I’m not from China, but I understand why you might think that. I picked the name “Mulan”, because she’s been pretending to be a man, and №1 rule of the internet - everyone is a man.
WAIT!!! when I see farm will we be getting that beautiful, sexy, hot tag PREGNANCY? because you may have gotten my pants happy and yes I mean that as I typed it. no idea how you can make pants happy but please say its a dream come true :3 I need happy pants lol.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
WAIT!!! when I see farm will we be getting that beautiful, sexy, hot tag PREGNANCY? because you may have gotten my pants happy and yes I mean that as I typed it. no idea how you can make pants happy but please say its a dream come true :3 I need happy pants lol.
Son... calm your pants down... too much panting and they will burn and turn into ashes.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
where do i grab a liquor bottle?
go to red square and hit a guard, pass court(choose to not to hit lawyer when told to, otherwise PC will be sent to prison I think), go to sleep, trigger a event - dude from 2rd floor (don't remember his name) wake PC up and tell PC that liquor is in town. U will know what to do from there.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Thank you, both your reports should already be fixed in our current patreon version (0.4.7a).

No not in this version ,according to the dev it should be in the next version
If we’re talking about the “snake guy” or “Akulov” (at the end of gym content), I’m sorry for the confusion, but he won’t be in the next version, he will be in the next versionS.

To give you some idea of our timeline - right now we’re doing “Farm”, then we’ll return to “Movies” and then patrons will decide what we should do via polls (maybe him, maybe something else).

Reactions: GateC.
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes