jimi24

Apr 11, 2019
Well great Job with that game, first i was like na i wouldnt touch that but now.. i need more more... ^^
But is there any chance to pass through the fence in the factory or with other words what is the last quest or where does this version stop? Thank u very much for this game

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

hewholikespie

Jan 4, 2018
Thank you, both your reports should already be fixed in our current patreon version (0.4.7a).

If we’re talking about the “snake guy” or “Akulov” (at the end of gym content), I’m sorry for the confusion, but he won’t be in the next version, he will be in the next versionS.

To give you some idea of our timeline - right now we’re doing “Farm”, then we’ll return to “Movies” and then patrons will decide what we should do via polls (maybe him, maybe something else).
If you get the quest Boobies from sleeping in the sewer bed, you get softlocked out of it because you get punted out of the dorm bedroom instead of into it when you go and try and get the box from there.

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Well great Job with that game, first i was like na i wouldnt touch that but now.. i need more more... ^^
But is there any chance to pass through the fence in the factory or with other words what is the last quest or where does this version stop? Thank u very much for this game
Thanks! You should go to the library after the "prison break" quest (you don’t need to go to the factory), in-game "hints" should help you a bit :)

How do you gain 10 lust to save the gym?
Right now the only way to gain enough Lust is “Dream” event, will add more options later on, sorry.

If you get the quest Boobies from sleeping in the sewer bed, you get softlocked out of it because you get punted out of the dorm bedroom instead of into it when you go and try and get the box from there.
Thanks! It also should be fixed in 0.4.7a :)

I'm confused about the mentions of "red kira" How do I determine which Kira I have?
There are three alternative Kiras (in her head) - regular, red and pink. You’re playing a regular one, others are there to help or “help” you on your journey.

bobjones666

Dec 30, 2017
Any plans for a more fit, strong body Kira, to match the red texted dominant and violent type?

Something like this is what I have i mind, not crazy body builder but defined abs, a bit larger arms.

FitNakedGirls.com-Harley-Lavey-nude-12.jpg FitNakedGirls.com-Krissy-Mae-Cagney-nude-7.jpg

Reactions: Arkady

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
Thank you, both your reports should already be fixed in our current patreon version (0.4.7a).
I hope that the event with the tribunal and the purchase of liquor will get either an alternative continuation or the possibility of a repeat...
going through the entire game again because of a wrong choice in a non-recurring event is stupidity

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I hope that the event with the tribunal and the purchase of liquor will get either an alternative continuation or the possibility of a repeat...
going through the entire game again because of a wrong choice in a non-recurring event is stupidity
I’m a bit confused, why would you want to repeat it? It’s there to tell you the “rules”, it doesn’t matter whether or not you’ll immediately end up in prison, your every consecutive arrest will lead to the same result - prison :)

And for the liquor to be “unlocked”, you just need to see the court event, so it’s not tied to your choices either.

If it doesn’t work like I’ve just described - then it’s a bug, and I’ll check it out.

Any plans for a more fit, strong body Kira, to match the red texted dominant and violent type?

Something like this is what I have i mind, not crazy body builder but defined abs, a bit larger arms.
I’m not against this idea, but we will first implement more hair styles, breast sizes, piercings and tats. Changes to her “core” body might be added, but definitely not soon.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
now a blow to the nuts of a COP does not lead to a tribunal - just lock up in jail for one day...
I just checked, it works, but only for the first time - as intended.
“Tribunal event” only occurs once, the text changes based on what is your crime (punching a guard or flashing). Again, there’s no reason for this event to happen twice or be repeatable, it doesn’t affect anything - it just unlocks the “liquor”, “holding facility” and explains to the player that every time they get arrested - they will be sent to said holding facility.

Dghg

May 10, 2019
I just checked, it works, but only for the first time - as intended.
“Tribunal event” only occurs once, the text changes based on what is your crime (punching a guard or flashing). Again, there’s no reason for this event to happen twice or be repeatable, it doesn’t affect anything - it just unlocks the “liquor”, “holding facility” and explains to the player that every time they get arrested - they will be sent to said holding facility.
is there any sex in the holding facility except getting tatoo

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
Can someone explain me exactly when this version of the game ends, because for example, I have the vaultkey but it still says access denied, with the factory mission I am totally stuck and also I have two quests with "???" what am I missing? EDIT: Also the rebel uniform and the midnight outfit thing? 1588282558690.png

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes