jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Yes. It exists. Notice our current version number? I admit with the outdated change-log it's a bit difficult to notice.
I was mostly trolling, but also interested is author showing any sings of speeding up his 6 months per update schedule. His previous update was kinda meh, and his community managing skills suck more than kira ever could.

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
i just got the "visit my club" from the guy in the gym but cant find the club anyone know where it is?

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
already checked everywhere, maybe it will come with the next update or when the bus gets running again

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I was mostly trolling, but also interested is author showing any sings of speeding up his 6 months per update schedule. His previous update was kinda meh, and his community managing skills suck more than kira ever could.
Mulan has stated on the Discord and Patreon that getting this most recent update out was a nightmare and that he intends to limit additions made at one time so that releases can be faster in the future.

i just got the "visit my club" from the guy in the gym but cant find the club anyone know where it is?
Not appearing in this release. The movie studio is also disabled, even though you can get invited to come visit it.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
teaser1.jpg

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I’m still editing some art and I’m continuing to work on the Farm at the same time. I wanted to release a new version last week, but since it mostly consists of edits in said art, I’d like to finish editing everything first.
I do not like talking about my personal life issues, but I do some other stuff besides the game, and from time to time “stuff” does me.
For instance, over a month ago a pipe in my apartment decided to do me - it broke and flooded the neighbors, fortunately I still have water at the bathroom, so I’ve been washing my dishes in the sink, like a goddamn animal, or eating out of plastic plates, also like an animal. Recently I was able to call a pipe-wizard to fix this issue and he had to break the wall. Now I have water, but at what cost?
That was my sink story, which is the least of my problems if I’m being honest. But I find stories like the one I just told uninteresting, and you’re not here to listen about my struggles, so I won’t mention any of my issues in the future (besides, they might be viewed as an excuse and I don’t want that to happen).
That said, here’s what I’m doing right now:
So I’ve been saving pictures for the game and I accidentally started editing them again. This event was a bit tough to edit, because there’s collision or, dare I say it, collusion of boobs, plus it has outfits for both Katya and Kira on top of the collusion. I don’t think that it’s perfect right now, but it’s definitely closer to the character art in dialogues.
I want to spend this week on tweaking stuff, there’s still a lot of little details in a bunch of events that I want to work on (like a dildo in Chief Officers hypno sessions, etc.). I’m doing all of this to prepare for the future - the future where we will layer all our events to show all physical changes, and it would be nice if everything was already drawn in advance.

Okay, I’ve said it in the past, but I’ll list all the ways on how we will battle our time issues, I have a grand plan, for I am Mulan with a plan.
1. We need our picture logic to be the same in every event, so that there would never be a scenario where we will mess up our layers and you’ll get a visual bug
The standardisation of “events logic” will save us a ton of time, since we won’t need to test every event for every case (we will have hundreds of combinations: pink hair + lips, lips + tattoo, etc.).
2. Another great time-saver is that the amount of physical changes for the “end game” is known.
We will code all events with “placeholders” for when the time will come to add another tattoo or anything really, which will require zero work on Moana's end. And I, in turn, am trying to draw and redraw all our new and old events with that in mind (with stuff drawn in advance).
We already did that for Kira’s character art and soon we will do it for every event
3. Each new event, each new location, each new character will save us time in the future.
A good example of that is Gym. The location exists and has all characters drawn, we can easily add more content to it, since the only thing needed for it - is text and art for an event.
Farm, on the other hand, has no character art and no locations, so it takes more of our time.
4. Groping system and repeatable events.
Since some of our events and some of our systems require more time, we will occasionally utilize what we already have in order to continue working on something big, while posting our updates regularly.
For us to actually start doing this we need two more things that are not yet present in the game - pregnancy and lactation. Both of them will be added with “Farm”. We have a general idea of how they will work, but we need to actually do them to know for sure.
Speaking of farm:

Let’s start with Sharon (from the teaser). I wanted her to look soft and approachable, and now she kind of looks like Kira to me, but maybe it’s a good thing.
She will be your sidekick and an exposition god. You will be able to transform her into a busty cowgirl at the end of the quest.
Farm quest is all about an insane election, and with Sharon’s help you will decide what direction your campaign will take. Since most of the stuff you’ll have to do in order to “win” will be sexual, you will be able to convince her into doing things instead of you (an option to refuse the event).
I already drew Sharon’s head from all the angles for said option, in fact, that is why I started redrawing Kira’s face again - Sharon looked better to me, but I’m good now.
Overall, I’m really proud of what we’re doing with the Farm, so far we have a really good script with a ton of our usual jokes, some world building text (from Sharon’s point of view) and Moana is almost there with the location (pixel art for it and all).
After we’ll finish the farm, we will return to our movies content, which will be the first one to be transferred to this new event system I've mentioned.
Then we will transfer all our events to said system, add appearance references everywhere in the game and I’ll redraw all our characters.
Of course there will be other exciting new content, all of what I’ve listed above is just what we already know we will do. Our goal is to finish transferring all events, editing text and redrawing remaining characters by the end of this year, if we will do everything right and manage to juggle addition of new content with the rework of events - next year we will become like “normal” developers.
What I mean by “normal” - most devs do something and move on, they don’t look back or redo their work (usually), and we can’t work like that, because our game has physical and mental changes. Now that we have a clear plan and a solution to this problem, I’m optimistic that we will be able to adapt and become just like them.

In a nutshell, I had some personal business that distracted me, but everything is fine now.
After Moana will finish creating the farm location, she’ll start coding in my script. Meanwhile I’m editing some older art and drawing new characters for the Farm.
We have big plans and a lot of work ahead of us, but it is fortunately fun, I’ll release a new version once I’ll finish my edits (still doing that mirror thing, warrior blood demands sacrifices).
Thank you all for your patience and support, the end is near!

jro805

May 5, 2020
What is the current Maximum lust you can get? is it possible in current build to have her not reject any advances from people she talks to in the street, and is it possible to get her fucked at the gym?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
The lust system seems kind of out of whack, tbh. The first 3 hypno sessions do absolutely nothing for lust, apparently, which is... counter-intuitive, to put it mildly. That's enough hypno to do a night-time gangbang at the park, with scene text suggesting Kira totally is lusting for it, while the lust stats basically says Red Kira should emerge and murderkill them all. THis needs a little... okay, a lot... of re-tuning imo.

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
I keep getting only groping scenes.
Same, is this because im i some kinda relationship with one of the roommate girls? I clicked through all the text and apparently agreed to something like that and she references it in some of the slutty gym events.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
What is the current Maximum lust you can get? is it possible in current build to have her not reject any advances from people she talks to in the street, and is it possible to get her fucked at the gym?
I believe the max is 100 and received from accepting the bimbo path in New You. You can also resist the programming and get a jump to 50 Lust.

jro805

May 5, 2020
I believe the max is 100 and received from accepting the bimbo path in New You. You can also resist the programming and get a jump to 50 Lust.
I'm pretty sure choosing bimbo in the dream puts you at -100 intelligence and puts your lust at 50. Or have I been losing out because i went through all of the New You stuff before getting the blockers from the main mission?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure choosing bimbo in the dream puts you at -100 intelligence and puts your lust at 50. Or have I been losing out because i went through all of the New You stuff before getting the blockers from the main mission?
There are two alternate paths in New You, one you mentioned, using a neural device to block the negative mental effects, but if you find all the screens inside the dream, you can choose a fourth option that lets you pick and choose what parts of the New You treatment you receive. Say you wanted to get the pink hair and keep what little intellect you already had, you could.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes