jonL

Jul 24, 2017
so again a month more or 2 or 3 like all times :(
He never make his own deadlines
He is usually at least a week late, or X month and week. He always says that he is ready then fails and only reason i can come up with is donations.
Seriously, everyone already knows it and if they are paying, they not going to pass a month, so Mulan should just stop promising update when its donation time.

• Angry
Reactions: ibizadalton

Kimi1233

Apr 7, 2020
He is usually at least a week late, or X month and week. He always says that he is ready then fails and only reason i can come up with is donations.
Seriously, everyone already knows it and if they are paying, they not going to pass a month, so Mulan should just stop promising update when its donation time.

This is very bad

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Yep idk but he need to stop make deadlines like that !
Say something "I've almost finish" so people dont hope too much

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
Vaultman even gained more patreons after literally not giving a fuck for over a year.
Vaultman is a anomaly, doesnt mean that every creator on patreon should just dont give a fuck and hope that people will pay, because most who do this end up broke

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Vaultman is a anomaly, doesnt mean that every creator on patreon should just dont give a fuck and hope that people will pay, because most who do this end up broke
For now this anomaly#2 is a Mulan. But smaller than #1, therefore most people still believe and pay.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
For now this anomaly#2 is a Mulan. But smaller than #1, therefore most people still believe and pay.
I would have never expected ME to be the person to defend Fresh Mulan here. I am just as annoyed as everybody else around here, BUT - as I said before - the most annoying thing is that we had a game with more content than at the present date. Then again the latest update showed pretty clearly what he's up to - and I liked it a lot.

I don't know what makes this guy drop a date and miss it and dó that again. He might be a fool but he's our fool. As I get a feeling that the game is heading in a good direction I am not super angry about another missed release date, more than anything I wonder why this guy posts stuff like he does and runs into trouble like he does. Maybe he should run for president.

Last edited:

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
I would have never expected ME to be the person to defend Fresh Mulan here. I am just as annoyed as everybody else around here, BUT - as I said before - the most annoying thing is that we had a game with more content than at the present date. Then again the last update showed pretty clearly what he's up to - and I liked it a lot.

I don't know what makes this guy drop a date and miss it and dó that again. He might be a fool but he's our fool. As I get a feeling that the game is heading in a good direction I am not super angry about another missed release date, more than anything I wonder why this guy posts stuff like he does and runs into trouble like he does. Maybe he should run for president.
I 100% agree with you the direction of the game is great, for me as an east european and my country being an ex soviet state makes the game way more enjoyable and funny for me, thats why even if since I am a patreon I saw 2 post with a deadline and neither have been met, its a huge red flag for me. I hate giving away even 1euro if I feel like the money goes down the toilet.
Ps: YandereDev felled from grace for many reasons and one of which was that he didnt delivered enough and when he did deliver, again, was to little to late. I would hate to see people start going away from his patreon because of not delivering and in the end postponing or canceling the project

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes