Oct 12, 2018
So are you finally able to be a bimbo (you can already do that) before the prison scene, and then actually have those scenes adjust for hair and titsize or still not in the game?

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
This anatomy is аbsolutely broken. Everywhere . It's like the artist was making this girls out of different parts of bodies. :unsure:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I'm going crazy, very frustrated with Chief/analrapist quest:

There are no clickable three monitors with stars (I clicked on every possible monitor, laptop, TV, ATM, etc.), only two stars with lenin and "wake up" in VR world. Restarted game two times reloaded saves many many times. Either I'm missing something or game is bugged.

sanlaw91

Sep 30, 2019
I'm going crazy, very frustrated with Chief/analrapist quest:

There are no clickable three monitors with stars (I clicked on every possible monitor, laptop, TV, ATM, etc.), only two stars with lenin and "wake up" in VR world. Restarted game two times reloaded saves many many times. Either I'm missing something or game is bugged.
they are there just explore every room you go into, it took me alittle to find them myself

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
they are there just explore every room you go into, it took me alittle to find them myself
Already tried every door I saw several times, but after your reply, tried every crack in the wall, door like holes, structures, red areas, even regular walls for any possible missed areas... :LOL:

But I give up before I go completely crazy after three hours frustration. Thanks for the reply.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes