mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
No, last one will never return - it just doesn’t work in the new artstyle (she’ll look like an alien). But I will add another face to the game, once we’ll run out of body transformations (near the end).
I saw these images in this link. It will be ok to me if FreshMulan could at least redraw the default side face of Kira. :)
Can anyone please update this page, since the art is a bit outdated and I have no ability to do this myself :(

The preview pictures I’ve chosen are unlikely to be changed again in the future, other events might still undergo some changes in the coming months.
And I’ve included our updated cover art.

Here's the link: Mega
For example,
0.jpg could be changed to 2.png .

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Could you help me out a bit and specify what version you are playing (compressed, or perhaps you accidentally downloaded our previous release?) and on what machine you are playing (pc, mac, phone, web) - because I was hoping we fixed our crashes in 0.4.7b for windows.
It is version 0.4.7b on a PC. Keeps crashing - and as said in my post, this has not happened in the previous version. Apreciate your instant reply! Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I saw these images in this link. It will be ok to me if FreshMulan could at least redraw the default side face of Kira. :)

For example,
View attachment 682010 could be changed to View attachment 682011 .
There was a time when people took an active role in the development of the new face, so her current face was greenlighted by my patrons.
I’m sorry and thank you for a suggestion, but I don’t see why I should change it, especially since I personally like it, I hope you can understand.

Reactions: paddyo73

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a way to enhance the breasts any further? You get the first enhancement in the story and you can buy 1 or 2 more in the New You clinic (I forgot if it was 1 or 2), but can you get her breasts to the size of the mental image of bimbo Kira? (like the one you see when in the mall).

Also, I remember in an older version the experimental breast enhancement sometimes stayed, didn't it? I can't seem to trigger that to happen again (tried slut and bimbo route). It always reverts back to her previous state. Is there now a condition for a different outcome?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Now I understand why that default side face is weird to me because the original face was fitted with another hair style. :cry:
Could we change the hair style of female protagonist to that one in the game?
i_view64_IxWEw1q9c7.png Game_XpZQ8FUeUg.png

PS: After seeing so many options of Kira's body, the author really put much effort in it. Although I still think that the side face of short-hair Kira should be the base of side face from scratch if the side face of short-hair Kira will be the face we've mostly seen. :unsure:

PS: I think I got used to the new art style. haha! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: IncineratedMulan

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Could it be possible to add a return home option to the Ai's menu section which teleports you straight to your dorm room, as having to travel all the way back to rest and then all the way back to an event is kinda annoying at least it would halve the time travelling, plus it would take less than a minute or two to do this in RPGM anyone else have thought on this? that or there is an option and I completely missed it haha

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
How do you change breast size? I talk to everyone in the hospital and I'm not given any option to do so. I wanted to revert it to normal size.

Last edited:

alexmarese

Apr 29, 2020
First of all, thanks to the creators and the forum, great game.

I don't know if I'm stuck or if I've completed everything.
I've read you can already have sex in the gym for example, but I keep watching the same grope scenes all the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alexmarese

Apr 29, 2020
How do you change breast size? I talk to everyone in the hospital and I'm not given any option to do so. I wanted to revert it to normal size.
Go third floor, to the right, and talk with Olga.
At least in my case I can find her there. She will ask you if you want breast enlargement or reduction...

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
This update was mostly a bugfix and handling of behind the scenes stuff in preparation for The Farm. Mulan did mention on Patreon that there were minor alterations to the art (he was unhappy with how Kira's nose looked when she faces the player, so he changed that), but aside from that... mechanics were put in place for nighttime play and a scene was added to the church.
the scene is just the dialogue about jesus and stealing candies?
ps if you wake up at night is there a way to get a 2nd bottle of liquor?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes