Hypnojunkie69

Jun 1, 2020
Could you help me out a bit and specify what version you are playing (compressed, or perhaps you accidentally downloaded our previous release?) and on what machine you are playing (pc, mac, phone, web) - because I was hoping we fixed our crashes in 0.4.7b for windows.
I’m playing on an iPhone and the game crashes randomly and the save files are not working like they were before. Says that it‘s a save file from a different game after I save it

Last edited:
Reactions: Sneykegb

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
anyone have a guide for stat gains? or are they all along the way? cuase I don't have enough int to talk to the stalin character and i'm kinda going for a jessica rabbit vibe with her, stacked but deadly.

Reactions: michelazzo

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
Question: is there a way to enter the factory? when I go there I am blocked by Razin the first time. Next time I go the quest is still there and the keyboard is blinking. But there is nothing I can do!

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so i was recommended to here if i want bimbofication, does this game have gallery?

Sneykegb

Feb 25, 2020
I’m playing on an iPhone and the game crashes randomly and the save files are not working like they were before. Says that it‘s a save file from a different game after I save it
Yeah, I'm having the same problem but I play on android, and the crashing is worse on this update than before

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
Can anyone please update this page, since the art is a bit outdated and I have no ability to do this myself :(

The preview pictures I’ve chosen are unlikely to be changed again in the future, other events might still undergo some changes in the coming months.
And I’ve included our updated cover art.

Here's the link: Mega
may be we should @ the guy
QwertyBam

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes