Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
the only thing this game lacks more animations, in my opinion

It's an RPGM game, there are no animations. The closest there is to anything like that is the gym scenes.
the scene is just the dialogue about jesus and stealing candies?
ps if you wake up at night is there a way to get a 2nd bottle of liquor?
Not sure. I tried it after doing the party quest and I got caught by police.

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
I keep seeing mentions of a guide on the first page, but I don't see anything. Does anyone know where it is?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
What does this game have to do with throwing someone out a window?

Feb 27, 2018
What does this game have to do with throwing someone out a window?
I am pretty sure that the title is using the other definition "The dismissal or removal of a person from a position of power or authority." Although there is at least one instance of a multiple autodefenestration during the prison break quest. The title seems to indicate that the game may have an ending where Stalin is removed from power.

Reactions: fresh_L

Rimeblossom

Feb 18, 2020
Hey! So the shower quest final part with the tailor has a bug, where the first option to trade the jacket for 30 rubles says "not enough lust". And as I remember, it used to need charisma. The option to flash him is greyed out, cuz I didn't visit the chief, so that works. Basically, the first option needs some tweaking

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
It's an RPGM game, there are no animations. The closest there is to anything like that is the gym scenes.

Not sure. I tried it after doing the party quest and I got caught by police.
Are you sure? So why My new life of beggar of nest have animation? :unsure:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Not exactly a bug, but in the Basic Instinct quest you're not actually able to earn the 10 rubles needed for the drugs despite the bartender telling you it's doable. I got 6 rubles from the tips (3x2) and started the quest with just 3, so I'm at 9 now with no way to earn more, other than gambling. Sure, I can take the blackmail path that's free, but it still sucks to be promised two choices and learn the choice you've made in your head doesn't matter because you don't have the 10 rubles you didn't know you'll need.

Btw, I played this game like 2 years ago and remember having two "default" outfits to choose from. Was that removed or did I mess something up in the quest where the two gopniks steal Kira's clothes? I also want to say that I liked the old Kira's face more, though I'm not saying the new one is ugly.

Last edited:

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Made a full fresh slut playthough. Some things to note.
* The Park guy you find twice misleads people to waste time trying to find him more times. If he's not supposed to add anything more he should have at least a line mentioning how he's leaving the park.
* Got locked out of boob size 4 due to doing dream before the augments. Had to save edit to reach the size.
* I'm locked in the Instict main quest, Olga says to talk to Red, red is in the tube with only "..." text.
The order I did the quests was NEW YOU training, got the brain, then infiltrated to find the crew member with the key.

I really enjoy the game but I wish there were more repeatable sex scenes. I find it weird for how complete of a slut Kira gets we continue to not be able service random people

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
* I'm locked in the Instict main quest, Olga says to talk to Red, red is in the tube with only "..." text.
You can find the "right" Red by taking a boat to inner sewers next to the rebel sanctuary (you might have to sleep once to advance time though I'm not sure if that's necessary after giving Olga a brain). It's a bit counter-intuitive, but it works the same as meeting Katya, who's available both in the dorm and in her shop next to Red Square. The tubed Red will disappear later, you can forget about that one.

Reactions: Nayko93

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
I have a question. Does anyone know how Kira can be smart enough before talking to Joey the supreme leader? Thanks a lot! (y)

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
How I raise fame if I am locked out of Bobby?

EDIT: by the way, I like the art, and disagree with those that think t he "cartoon" version is better. We have lots of "cartoon" and "anime" style games, and I love this unusual more realistic style.

And the game crashes whenever I choose the option "dream" on new you facility.

Oct 12, 2018
Sorry i asked this before and i kinda screwed up and never saw the response but can you now become a bimbo before prison scene and have scenes change or only graphics?

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
A couple scene has Kira publicy saying her name and address while implying she is a public slut.

Will anyone ever take on that offer in future versions?

Reactions: michelazzo
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes