xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
So after playing the game a bit I've got a couple of questions

1. is there any way to recover the school outfit aside from the option during the shower quest?
2. is there any point to that beyond having the option to wear said out?
3. does anyone know what responses in the intro give what stats?

id368

Oct 19, 2017
1. aside..: cheat_menu/save_editor/etc
2. no
Check your stats comrade.
Skip intro. Stats: Lust 3, Char 2, Int 2
or don't skip~
1)Engineer +2int+char / Actress +2lust+char-int / Communist(Lenin approves) +2char+lust
2)Center +char+lust / Resident -char+lust / Outs -char-int
3)No +int / Aquarius +lust-int / Do you? +char
4)No +int / Deus Vult +2char / Yes -int+lust
5)Convince +char / Explain +int / Persuade +lust-int
*fixed

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Hey, I was curious. Who's the artist for the game, or is there a place I could see the character/CG pictures for the game itself? I don't know if anyone asked this before, and if they have I apologize, but I'm just curious as I love the style! Especially Katya!

Reactions: GrimmShade

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
I have a question. Does anyone know how Kira can be smart enough before talking to Joey the supreme leader? Thanks a lot! (y)
I've actually figured this out. You need 5 intelligence to do so, which can be obtained from not skipping the intro or by boosting from 4 by refusing to drink "dumb bitch juice" from the closet merchant. You can also boost from three, but it requires eating the first event from the analrapist quest. If you skip the intro, you can't get high enough int as far as I know.

Reactions: mercytea

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Don't think it's any further yet. At least I haven't found anything. Legion seems to stop after the Bazaar, and the gym after the naked event.

So.... I've been watching this for a while now - it certainly expanded my vocabulary - and I seem to remember that the description somewhat, uhm, evolved?
There seems to be some controversy as to the development, or maybe lack thereof, of this game. Is there any summary on what this is about? The game looks pretty great to me, so far. Was it just ... more?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ashkun and Cucky 27

blackcat6667

Oct 1, 2019
I'm often bored very fast with many games I find here, and I must say this one is different ! The art is really something, but that's not everything. The story is nice, and the most important thing : the characters ! They're all very cool, with their sense of humor, the way they're reacting, it's really great. And the fact that the MC dialogues are different based on her intellect is pure genius :)
OMS I really like this game ;)

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Analrapist quest:

hi guys how can I finish the analrapist quest?
It's greyed out for me with 1/3 treatments and I can't seem to continue it.

1593449102312.png

If I go to the therapist directly he sends me away becuase I'm protected by someone else.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
So all previous months when mulan was saying he is doing farm content he was actually doing nothing?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I was thinking it would be interesting if Katya had the ability to decide if and when Kira could reach the orgasm acting on the Kira's implants (obviously with the Kira consensus): in this way the Katya's sexual ownership on Kira would be total and moreover the Kira's orgasm deprivation could have effect on her lust and consequentially on her actions.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes