Feb 21, 2019
Is that transformation in the "New You" part of the hospital quest? Because in that dream I still can only access the pink hair and lips and 4th size breast by accepting the intelligence drain.

Maybe I was unclear in my question but I meat to ask if you can get that look without becoming dumb.

Do you mean I have to find objects in that dream to be able to choose the look I want?

EDIT: Is the anywhere you can submit bug-reports? Because I'm finding a whole lot of spelling/grammatical errors.
yeah, about every room in the dream has something you can interact with. They all have the sparkle interact effect.

Lenin poster in the hospital corridor.

The wake up graffiti and the computer next to it in the dorm hallway. right of where you start. You can interact with the window like in reality, probably a glitch but better safe than sorry lol

Back in the hospital, right after boob job there's screens on the wall, probably won't miss this one.

and another screen in the front desk area of the hospital chiefs wing. to the right.

After which you can choose "Fuck off"

Then you get the options:

Increase Lust +50
Decrease Intelligence -100
Pink Hair
Breast Increase (I'm pretty sure the bug is still in though, basically make sure you've increased them already with the surgeon otherwise you won't get maximum size, not sure though)
Lip increase

And that's it, should be noted that depending on your choices you might not be able to refuse the lust increase in my experience, I think from getting caught during the quest to find the vault.

Hope this helps.

aliciafed

Sep 19, 2017
What are biggest boobs and tits values at the moment? Is there any possibility to enlarge them even more after bimbofication?

Sou_Suzumi

Aug 18, 2019
Hmmm. It's a nice game, I just found some inconsistencies and problems:

1 - it tends to crash after a certain amount of gametime. Autosave in each new map is a must.
2 - it seems the game is a bit inconsistent about your "bimboness" and stupidity, maybe because I did things in an unintended order. I mean, right at the start of the game the character was talking like a klutz (maybe because of some options I did) and being completely stupid and naive, and after doing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now,

That beig said, is there a way to play without descending into a dumb slut? I have some earlier saves from before I did some stuff and was wondering if you can reach the end of the content without becoming an exhibitionist and such.

Also, any other games in this style you guys can recommend? I downloaded Melty's Quest already.

Reactions: aa14 and ustar

snivy5665

Feb 27, 2018
Karryns prison is good, by the same guys who did meltys quest

Hmmm. It's a nice game, I just found some inconsistencies and problems:

1 - it tends to crash after a certain amount of gametime. Autosave in each new map is a must.
2 - it seems the game is a bit inconsistent about your "bimboness" and stupidity, maybe because I did things in an unintended order. I mean, right at the start of the game the character was talking like a klutz (maybe because of some options I did) and being completely stupid and naive, and after doing
And now,

That beig said, is there a way to play without descending into a dumb slut? I have some earlier saves from before I did some stuff and was wondering if you can reach the end of the content without becoming an exhibitionist and such.

Also, any other games in this style you guys can recommend? I downloaded Melty's Quest already.

morel

May 2, 2018
Hi guys I have 3 questions
First , how can I work for one eye snake he offered me job and said go some shop and say code but I don't know where I should go
Second why I cant unlock new haircuts?
And last how to unlock city center?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes