altshi

May 29, 2017
Thats cool and all but when will we be able to fuck ncps
This though. Kira is already about as braindead as a bimbo can be but she still shows high levels of sensibility when it comes to fucking of all things, even through full on brainwashing. It's still one of my all time favorite h games but she doesn't even fuck in most of the events, she should at least have graduated from just groping, flashing, blowjobs, and toys being the norm in scenes if her intellect, lust, body development, and new u have come this far - give the girl a dick down now and then!

• Haha
Reactions: Cucky 27

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I don't think so, though I seem to remember to have seen some basic guidelines somewhere, some time. :unsure:
I think a relevant part is that sometimes, things only happen if you sleep to the next day (no progress if you wake up at night), and being up at night is only rarely useful.
I also found it quite relevant to find out in these forums that you can scroll through lists longer than shown, and only then will the sewer hideout show up when you let the beggars guide you.^^

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I also found it quite relevant to find out in these forums that you can scroll through lists longer than shown, and only then will the sewer hideout show up when you let the beggars guide you.^^
OMG!! I am finding it out now!! I would have never known! thanks! what else did I lose?!

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
Do you have to accept the proposition in the third hypno session if you want to maximise the breast size and/or modify the lips? Or do you get the option to do so in another event or quest?

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2019
Do you have to accept the proposition in the third hypno session if you want to maximise the breast size and/or modify the lips? Or do you get the option to do so in another event or quest?

You get the option in an ultimate transformation brainwashing thing. But you need to find 4 or 5 objects in the dream world place and then you get to pick and choose what you want and don't want.

Reactions: fresh_L

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
You get the option in an ultimate transformation brainwashing thing. But you need to find 4 or 5 objects in the dream world place and then you get to pick and choose what you want and don't want.
Is that transformation in the "New You" part of the hospital quest? Because in that dream I still can only access the pink hair and lips and 4th size breast by accepting the intelligence drain.

Maybe I was unclear in my question but I meat to ask if you can get that look without becoming dumb.

Do you mean I have to find objects in that dream to be able to choose the look I want?

EDIT: Is the anywhere you can submit bug-reports? Because I'm finding a whole lot of spelling/grammatical errors.

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
Is that transformation in the "New You" part of the hospital quest? Because in that dream I still can only access the pink hair and lips and 4th size breast by accepting the intelligence drain.

Maybe I was unclear in my question but I meat to ask if you can get that look without becoming dumb.

Do you mean I have to find objects in that dream to be able to choose the look I want?

EDIT: Is the anywhere you can submit bug-reports? Because I'm finding a whole lot of spelling/grammatical errors.
try posting it in their discord. its linked in the OP. that would be my guess for the best way to try to contact them.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes