Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
What are biggest boobs and tits values at the moment? Is there any possibility to enlarge them even more after bimbofication?
Biggest size is 4. Kira starts the game at 1 but gets to 2 as part of the first quest.
3 can be achieved at the New You facility either through a clinical trial where they pay you to take an experimental drug or you pay for the regular enhancement..
4 is achieved through the New You bimboification program; not sure if Kira jumps straight to 4 here if she's only at 2 or if she only goes up one size...
There is talk of a 5 during the new Farm content, but it isn't in place yet.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Это ты? Жаль что тебя забанили в дискорде, ты в основном был прав.
Меня не забанили на дискорде, я сам ушел. Сейчас у меня доступ есть. Просто я заранее знаю, что Мулан ничего делать не собирается, поэтому даже не проверяю канал.

I'm not in black list in discord, just don't want to check channel. I have strong confidence that Fresh Mulan make desicion to milking patrons and this is no longer interesting.

defenstration-fan

Jul 31, 2020
I've done most of the quests; but i still can't get to koba, nor can i leave Moscow, and i'm still infected with legion. is it just that my version is a little behind? i'm using 0.4.7b

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
If you extract the image files or go through the variables, you can see he has planned for up to size 9, including some fake options (the bolt-on look). However, these options are only achievable through cheating at the moment.
I meant the biggest size that is achievable in the game. I am aware that a lot of sizes were drawn by Mulan, he has posted them to Patreon since before the new art style was even fully put in place.

Reactions: sapling222

jro805

May 5, 2020
Sadly there is no recollection room. Without playing through all over again, is there a way to view scenes again?

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
Меня не забанили на дискорде, я сам ушел. Сейчас у меня доступ есть. Просто я заранее знаю, что Мулан ничего делать не собирается, поэтому даже не проверяю канал.

I'm not in black list in discord, just don't want to check channel. I have strong confidence that Fresh Mulan make desicion to milking patrons and this is no longer interesting.
is it normal for patreons to be milked? is there a lack of content thus far?

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
To his defence, he did say that the update should be done by the end of august, but I still believe that is way a lot of more time for what I believe will not be that much content to be understandable.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
To his defence, he did say that the update should be done by the end of august, but I still believe that is way a lot of more time for what I believe will not be that much content to be understandable.
Almost half a year per shitty update with one normal length scene cut and repeated several times. Look at Taffy tales - they appeared at almost same time, both went to slower update rate, but compared to Uberpie Mulan is doing literally nothing.

Reactions: reaper-kun

Thinz

Jan 19, 2019
I just had the night park scence and i cant get back into the residential area and idk why any ideas?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes