Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Mulan is still alive right? we were supposed to get the update last month still no new news?
He wanted to put out a version of the new release that would mechanically have all the new content but wouldn't visually reflect it with a full release coming two weeks after. His patrons told him they would rather he finished and put out the full release, that release is coming out on the 24th.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
He wanted to put out a version of the new release that would mechanically have all the new content but wouldn't visually reflect it with a full release coming two weeks after. His patrons told him they would rather he finished and put out the full release, that release is coming out on the 24th.
oh thnx for the info mate :)

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, well known two weeks that are crucial in 5 months update span. How can we forget? Beware of dogs, Mulan, they can eat your SSD in these two weeks.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
i know right, since most of us here do not pay for patreon because murica, while we do have the right to complain according to the first amendment (lol)

Cybersin98

Aug 14, 2020
i know right, since most of us here do not pay for patreon because murica, while we do have the right to complain according to the first amendment (lol)
Not get political here, but the first amendment doesn't apply to most of the internet or applications you use. Every website / game / developer has their own terms of service, and they are not required to uphold your amendments. In fact most terms of services actively tell you they will not.

Reactions: ralchemilla

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I think he was sarcastic.

P.S. Who or what is Murica?
A slurred pronunciation of "America" often associated with the more rural (though I believe in other cultures the word would be 'provincial') people living there and a generalization of same as thoughtless buffoons that take meaningless pride in their country while outsiders and elitists foster their hatred for it.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you for the explanation, but now I'm starting to wonder where I ever lived: I always found more easy be welcomed in a friendly way among the provincial citizens, than among the citizens of the great cities ("Murica" or not "Murica"); with the only exception of Japan: in that case the citizens of the rural areas are really more closed than the citizens of the big cities. Anyway now I have other question: what has "Murica" to do with Patreon? I'm asking because I have found out that various users of this forums are from Turkey, Sweden, Italy…
Obviously it is a rhetorical question, because we are here to talk about the game.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Thank you for the explanation, but now I'm starting to wonder where I ever lived: I always found more easy be welcomed in a friendly way among the provincial citizens, than among the citizens of the great cities ("Murica" or not "Murica"); with the only exception of Japan: in that case the citizens of the rural areas are really more closed than the citizens of the big cities. Anyway now I have other question: what has "Murica" to do with Patreon? I'm asking because I have found out that various users of this forums are from Turkey, Sweden, Italy…
Obviously it is a rhetorical question, because we are here to talk about the game.
Taking into account what that person said in their post, they seem to be saying that F95Zone users in the U.S. have an entitled viewpoint and believe they are justified in complaining about and demanding things be given to them for free because of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

"i know right, since most of us here do not pay for patreon because murica, while we do have the right to complain according to the first amendment (lol)"

As I said, I believe this person has an elitist viewpoint of the United States and its citizens.

Reactions: yumyymm

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Probably will release 1st to paid patreons and after a week or two it will be available to the rest I guess.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes