esxay

Nov 24, 2017
I dont even understand where you exactly stuck, its kinda impossible... on very first mission
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then just check quests: after you sleep go to left door in hospital. And about the liquor, dont do that quest before you caught into prison.

Last edited:

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Wtf, he promised to spend two weeks debugging what he already made, not adding new bugs to delay.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
The more we wait, the more the content requirements will be. The developer makes a cruel joke to himself by delaying the release of the new version.
hahahahaha this is classic FreshMulan style.

I know what the situation, he is not a workaholic and this game takes him a lot of energy, and always he is not a plan guy.

jonL

Jul 24, 2017
hahahahaha this is classic FreshMulan style.

I know what the situation, he is not a workaholic and this game takes him a lot of energy, and always he is not a plan guy.
You know, by postsoviet standarts 2k$ per month is very good money. You can employ begginers coder and artist on full time 8/5 basis outside Moscow, and have other half to yourself. So its not funny anymore. His "work" results for previous year is two small updates and ton of excuses.

Ryaa

Jul 19, 2018
I've been putting off this game for a couple months, just wanted to ask if any of the paths are "beatable" right now?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes