jonL

Jul 24, 2017
Siriously? All our discussion of mulans work was unrelated? Where does this site host, north korea?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
As a reminder, General Rules include the guidance to keep posts on-topic and avoid aggression towards other posters.

Bringing a Dev's Discord "he said/she said" spat into this game thread is, not surprisingly, off-topic - further, continuing an off-topic subthread is trolling.

Please abide by this essential policy to steer clear of potentially undesirable ramifications.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Reactions: skeXis

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
Thanks for the tip. Problem with this game is that the developer was not consistent with capitalization and there are quite some errors, due to the fact that Linux and Unix generally use case-sensitive file systems, so there are quite some files that are not found, because some letters are uppercase or lowercase when they shouldn't be.

Edit: A workaround I used was to copy the game to an old SD card I had lying around, which had a FAT32 filesystem and running the server from there.

Edit2: Loading a save does not work. Saving does, but on the menu, the "continue" button is grayed out and loading from the save menu fails with the failure sound. Doesn't show any window or anything saying what could have gone wrong.
The game doesn't seem to have any cookies for the saves. At least that seems to be what no output from select * from moz_cookies where baseDomain glob '*localhost*'; from cookies.sqlite would suggest. Neither do Firefox's developer tools show any cookies.

Edit: In the local storage tab, there's "RPG Defenestration Private 0.4.7b File4" through "RPG Defenestration Private 0.4.7b File6". Only 1 through 3 are currently in use.

Last edited:

Lexam

May 16, 2017
Seems like my last post was off-topic so it was deleted.

On Topic, current situation of the project - Game is good, updates are slow without any new main quest content for over a year, game has such a huge potential, devs are sitting on monthly patreon payments (over 2000$ per month) and are happy with it, providing around 1-3 updates per year with maybe one containing some NEW content, usually two containing some art reworks.

Also yes, June update had no new content.

And to mention: game is original and I love it, execution is pretty decent, dev is not exactly fair with their patrons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Agent Cooper

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I wouldn't. Still, I believe there will be an update. This year. Probably.
Having not spent any money on it, I am looking forward to it. :)

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020

Howdy! Here’s what’s up:
I’m alive and well, just been crunching new events, really want them to be in 0.4.8.

As you know, “Underestimating time” is my middle name, and I usually apologize for that by adding more content, this time is no exception. Two more H-events are almost good to go, one you can see in the teaser (it’s not our promised “hypno” event by the way, that one will remain a mystery until the release).
On top of that, I’ve been feeling like everything is on fire, since we’re not done yet, so I was and still am focused completely on work. I had nothing new to show while waiting for Moana and fixing our mistakes when it comes to art and text, so I created something new in the last couple of days.
Worry not, I’m not prolonging the delay by adding them. I’m still waiting for Moana to finish her part, I was drawing more character art and thought that I can change the artwork in one of the Farm events (that would require almost zero effort from Moana) and a small-ish Farm “sleeping” event, which you can see in the teaser.
I’d prefer to add them now, since I’ve already drawn them and edited the text, but they are not crucial, and we can just add them later, basically I’m just waiting for Moana to finish fixing the mess my text and art created.
We’re fixing bugs as quickly as we can, and I’ll list some examples here:
Stockings,
we don’t have a separate layer for them, so we had to figure out what to do with them. And after various tests and scraped ideas, we decided to make them an “underwear”. Yes, “no underwear” fetish won’t allow Kira to put them on, but that’s the best option we have, since there’s already around 50 layers for her character art and the game will die if we’ll add more. That said, we will add a repeatable event that will allow you to remove fetishes (some or all) at the end of the Farm Quest.
Gloves are even worse, so I resaved the "farm" outfit and we made them a part of its "revealing" version, hopefully temporarily.
This might not seem like a big deal, but we’re doing this for the future, since at some point we will add both wearable sex-toys (tail-plugs in the upcoming update) and more underwear options (like garter-belts etc.) and we needed to know what to do with this issue.
Stockings were on the “Empty” layer (or so we thought), prior to last week, which caused bugs like them still being present when Kira is supposed to be naked, or removing “sex toys” from Legion’s event, since that layer was reserved for toys and we forgot, due to an incorrect name in the files.
Other examples are similar - fifth breast size wasn’t previously present in the game and so the game viewed it as “first”. Preg and lact content wasn’t turning off and on when needed, due to us forgetting how and where the “belly” layer can appear. It is by all means a huge update, with a ton of new customization options, story advancement, H-events and new characters, so I should’ve seen it coming, and I honestly didn’t.
Right now I’ll focus on adding things that do not spawn even more bugs - like art for npc’s and events that are easier to code.
I forced myself to finish everything “mandatory” last month, but I didn’t take into account that Moana needs some time to catch up to me, since it’s no longer just 10 pictures per event, it’s hundreds of mutually exclusive pictures.
I don’t have a lot to share, but there’s been some changes to what I already told you 0.4.8 will have:
So, there was this week-long “bet” that Kira had an option to take at the Farm part of our new “Vivarium” location. But it was “empty” to me, so I fixed that, now she’ll have to participate in one H-event and one “regular” event before going to “sleep” (teaser event), plus she can talk to various characters while doing it all. Previously there was only one variation of H-event for the farm with something new happening each day (but-plug, nose-ring, tattoo, breast enlargement, lactation, preg, sex-toys, regular sex). It felt boring to me, because you were basically watching a seven part long event without any brakes.
Now it’s much more fluid and entertaining, because we have two H-events for her “morning” time, new tasks for her “mid-day” time and a “sleep” event.
0.4.8 was and still is a pain in the ass to implement, but we’re going to take a “break” from this type of content and focus only on erotic events for the next couple of month.
This will guarantee the quicker release schedule (especially since I kind of cheated and already drew and teased pet poses for another part of Vivarium). Worry not, Vivarium has plenty of main-story content to keep you intrigued for a while, we’re advancing all three things I view as “main” - revolution, Kira’s past and the world overall.
With everything that’s going on, I completely forgot about the name poll, we’ll add it in 0.4.8 or change it in the bugfix (it’s easy). Here are the suggestions:
-
Meat;
- Fuckmeat;
- Bessie;
- MosCow;
- Princess;
- Muffin;
- Cummy;
- Cumslut;
- Lada.
And here's the link to the poll:

Thank you all for your patience and support! The person that can’t wait for a release the most is me, I’ve been on and off working on the Vivarium for over a year now and I really can’t wait to share it. That said, I assure you -

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Anyone has 0.4.7b save file just before New You quests starts? I didnt play since 0.4.4 and I dont want to go through entire game from the start xD

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know why, but my previous post is vanished.
I was asking to FreshMulan if can I suggest to give Kira's mistress (I don't remember her name) the ability to use Kira's implants to deny her orgasm?
In this way the mistress' control on Kyra would be almost absolute and the Kira's arousal level couldn't be lowered; whit interesting consequences on her behaviour.
About Kira's mistress, I was meaning her:

Last edited:

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
so.. I don't really like to criticize something I am playing for free, BUT since I started playing this the quantity of content has almost shrink. The studios disappearing was not really covered by gym scenes and the new-you..
this said I like the game and I would contribute if the updating was just a little more regular

Reactions: LittleDemon
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes