CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
I don't now wich part of the story I like the most. For now my climax is the scene in the bar as Bimbo...

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
is it the end of the game after you've returned to Olga after going into the vault and potentially turning her into a bimbo.

Last edited:

CorwinFr

Feb 19, 2018
During all my play thought I always do the hypno sessions (i'm a perv one). Someone could be nice and explain me the path to not be hyptonized ?

Braffel42

Feb 7, 2020
Can you actually get sex scenes in the gym? All i get are groping and fingering scenes and im pretty sure ive finished the questline now.

D

Deleted member 2114730

End of the game for this version might be the last one as well as I don't think we getting any updates ever:rolleyes:
What about some other quests like legion do you only have two events with him right now?

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
You know, by postsoviet standarts 2k$ per month is very good money. You can employ begginers coder and artist on full time 8/5 basis outside Moscow, and have other half to yourself. So its not funny anymore. His "work" results for previous year is two small updates and ton of excuses.
Truely, i said those things as you told before. But this is his style, it's hard to change someone's mind or habits.

I said script is not his thing, he should find one to deal with the plot.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Not complaining or anything but I thought we supposed to get the update last month and even September is gonna end :FacePalm: no signs of update

Reactions: Ashkun

Yeahwathever

Apr 18, 2018
Tho it's sad to see how slow the progress is, from the updates i get that the dev went trough the code and fixed everything up. And as a programmer i know how long that could take and how much motivation you loose doing that. Still, the game is good.

Prikoke

Jul 15, 2017
Leave his guy do his shit. Pay him if you feel like it. Don't pay if you don't. His game came a long way and honestly yeah it's a tad frustrating but you can't have cheap, fast and high quality.
And instead simping like a moron go out and date someone. Maybe you won't need soo much FreshMulan

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
His game came a long way
It really hasn't. In the 30+ months of development since the first time the game showed up on this site the game has had an art revamp which is still missing some scenes from before it started, stat based dialogue changes that supposedly took a lot of work to implement although they only exist in a tiny handful of scenes, a couple of Legion scenes which (ironically?) had bugs making it impossible to complete, and a series of exercise scenes that ended up delaying the game by weeks because of how long it took to add in all the variants of the animation. Also, the drinking party, some new you content, and an upgraded waitress job. It really isn't all that much.
Either way, what seems to be quite a few people's main issue with the game's development(other than the lack thereof) is that all of it seems to be focused on side activities that have yet to tie into the main story in any way. At least the farm will probably be something that actively advances some Kira's paths toward and ending.

Prikoke

Jul 15, 2017
I get you man. But if people that backed him would back off there will be only 2 outcomes. Either he realises he fucked up and start on a different path or crash and burn. Either seems better.
Yeah I get also your point and somewhat agree with it, but having more customisation now means it will be easier to finish the story. Problem with that is that I'm worried its that the whole project will be rushed and we'll get some JoeForest shit.

Reactions: CorwinFr

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
It really hasn't. In the 30+ months of development since the first time the game showed up on this site the game has had an art revamp which is still missing some scenes from before it started, stat based dialogue changes that supposedly took a lot of work to implement although they only exist in a tiny handful of scenes, a couple of Legion scenes which (ironically?) had bugs making it impossible to complete, and a series of exercise scenes that ended up delaying the game by weeks because of how long it took to add in all the variants of the animation. Also, the drinking party, some new you content, and an upgraded waitress job. It really isn't all that much.
Either way, what seems to be quite a few people's main issue with the game's development(other than the lack thereof) is that all of it seems to be focused on side activities that have yet to tie into the main story in any way. At least the farm will probably be something that actively advances some Kira's paths toward and ending.
I totally get you and you are right, but you also need to understand my frustration and I bet that most of the people on patreon feel the same...I just dont like to feel like I waste money, even if its 2$ or 200$...especially when I see creators on patreon with games that I dont really like, managing to have monthly updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: CorwinFr

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
I really need a guide/walkthough for this game because I already did every single quest (at least those listed on Hints, I don't know if there is more) and haven't see not even half of the pics posted first post. I don't even know what else I can do. I feel like I missing so much content, it's a shame.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes